Chapter 1

Max's POV

It was about one year after Ross's death. The grieving stage was over, and we were getting back into what we did before. Adam, Barney, Red and I were all doing games together. It was hard to do it without Ross, though.

My best friend died. My roommate. My princess. I loved him like a brother.

Adam and I were trying to figure out what to record next. Jess called Adam while we were arguing over doing a GTA episode or Do Not Laugh.

"Hey Jess. - hide and seek? - sure. - right now? - alright. - Bye." Is all that he said. It was a pretty short conversation. What I picked up was that we were going to do hide and seek with Jess now.

Adam yelled for Red to get on the server. I did the same.

We got in our offices and started playing. The continuous conversation was Jess shipping me and Adam.

"Max! You can't get out of the ship!" She screamed.

"I don't care! I'm jumping out of the ship!" I growled. Everyone laughed. I just don't want anyone to know how I feel about him. He's just so lovable.

"Aww don't be Mad Max." Red chuckled. I went silent as I jumped out of my chair and went to his office to beat him up. I could hear Adam laughing in the other room. And Red's screams beside me.

We end the recording for both Adam and Jess's channel. I get up to go to the kitchen to get some mac & cheese. I felt a wind in the room, but I brushed it off and left with my food. There was probably a window open, anyways.

---

Well, guys, there was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed the first part of the sequel! Byeee!