Chapter 16(and challenge)

Max's POV

I walk up to the door of our house. It was strangely silent inside. I open the door and see Adam standing there angrily.

"Hey, Adam." I say, in a confused tone. What was going on with him?

"Who was that girl?" He growls.

"What girl?

"That girl at the coffee shop!"

"Oh, her. I don't know, she keeps bumping into me, I have no idea who she is."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yeah, and nothing but it. She gave me her number but I threw it in the trash."

"Okay." He sighs. He walks up to me and hugs me tight.

"Don't ever do that to me again." He cries without the tears. I hug him back, and bury my head in his shoulder.

*later that night*

"Tim come on let's go party!" Red yells. I try to cover my head with my pillow, but it doesn't help.

"R-Red! It's Thursday! The club isn't even open tonight!" Tim yells back. I hear the radio turn on, and get gradually louder.

"Fine! If we can't go to the party, the party will come to us!" Red says, blasting the radio.

"Red!" Tim yells, turning it off. "Do you want to get us kicked out?" He yell-whispers.

"Oh- right. Sorry, I forgot." Red says shyly.

"It's fine. Plus, we don't want to wake everyone up." Tim chuckles. All of a sudden they got quiet. I heard whispers, but I couldn't make out their words. After a minute or two I heard the door open, then shut. Did they leave?

I turn over and fix my pillow, then pull up the blanket. Adam was completely out. He slept like a baby. An adorable, snoring baby.

*A week later*

Adam and I were hanging out at the apartment by ourselves. We were watching Stranger Things together because he hadn't seen it yet.

A knock on the door comes and shakes the tv. Who was knocking that loud?

I go and open the door, expecting the pizza guy to show up. But it was that girl, I still hadn't gotten her name.

"Can I help you?" I ask, I was getting pretty annoyed at her. She was showing up everywhere I went.

"Hi, I just moved in and- hey, it's you. I brought some cookies. I just moved in across the hall, so I was introducing myself to-" She said, but I cut her off.

"Yeah, I get it. We don't want any." I say, shutting the door. Before it closed, she put her foot between the frame and the door.

"Wait! Uh- who else is here?" She asked, trying to look behind me. I kicked her foot out of the way and shut it. I locked it before make could open it.

"Who was that?" Adam asks. I walk back to the couch and get a handful of popcorn.

"That crazy girl that follows me. I hate her so much." I sigh.

He growls, looking at the door. He kisses my cheek, causing me to blush like crazy.

"A-Adam?" I stutter. He looks at me and smiles, then grabs the remote and resumes the show. I turn to watch it, trying to forget that for a minute or two.

***
TheRealAmystery705 tagged me in a challenge... I now have to roast myself... This'll be, well, something.
Here we go. *gulp*

You think your talented, that's a joke right?

Oh wait, you aren't an ant?

Girl, go back into the hole you crawled out of.

You gay or something?

Haha. You're short.

Hey look the first female Oompa Loompa. (I've actually been called this before...)

I can't do dos no more haha. Well, for now at least. I can only handle so many compliments at once. *sarcastic smile*

Well, no news this time! Well, we're halfway to 4k on this book! That makes me so happy! Aw, I love you all! Thank you guys for the support!

Byee!