Chapter 14

When Nikki's time was up Adrian walked over and and opened up the box "ready to come out" Adrian asked looking down at her as she's curled up into a ball. "Yes" Nikki replied softly as Adrian gently picks her up by the back of her shirt and placed her on his palm "when we get back to the kitchen I want you to apologize to Connie" Adrian said as he cupped her close to his chest as he walked out of the room "do I have to" Laura asked looking up at him. "Yes you do" Adrian said as he walked into the kitchen and placed Nikki down on the table "go on" Adrian said as he gently nudged her forward with his finger.

After taking a couple big breaths Nikki looked up at Connie "I'm sorry that I bit you on the finger" Nikki said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's ok sweetie no harm done" Connie replied giving her a smile "well I guess we should go and get changed for tonight" Adrian said as he scooped Nikki up. "Sounds good me and Lucy well meet you back down here" Connie replied as she picked up Lucy and walks out of the room "when we get up to my room where going to have a little talk" Adrian said as he looked down at Nikki as he heads for the stairs "but I didn't do anything wrong" Nikki said to herself as she looked down at her hands.