"not your fight? You aint about shit!" Floyd yells flicking el diablo in the head who starts getting angry so i step back pulling harley with me.

"Hes going to blow" i say when she gives me a questioning look.

"Stop touching me" he says

"Or what?"

"Stop touching me!"

"What you gunna do about it?"

"You wanna see something ill show you something" he yells pushing floyd out the way before releasing a growl and fire out his hands to the next 3 floors that were filled with the black blob creatures and burning them

I watch as his eyes begin to turn a blazing hue of oranges red and yellows and notice the creatures are dead now hes just burning the building making a weaker structure that collapse on us or worse collapse under us.

"Diablo" i yell but he doesnt pay attention so i put my hands over his freezing them which only stop the fire but turns my ice into water and he hisses at the steam taking a step back.

Before i could say anything or he could floyd cuts in. "i was...just trying to get you there, we good right?" And he nods.

"And you," floyd says looking at me but i flash my eyes white tempting him to keep his lips shut.

"Yes?" I say my voice comming out smooth and ancient goddess like but he just shakes his head.

"Good? THey just saved us" harley says kissing his cheek and running up the steps followed by everyone else.

"What did i do?" I hear him mutter sliding to the ground.

"You saved us" i smile but he huffs.

"We'd all be dead if it wasnt for you stopping me" he tells me and i shrug.

"We'd be dead if you wasnt here to step those things" i begin and he shrugs.

"A smart guy once told me having abilities are like a hammer..." I say and he looks up at me.

"It is you, you are her....eva! What happened you just stopped comming to school i went to youre house but there was police tape around it" he says and i frown feeling the tears.

Thats something i never wanted to talk about. "We should probably find them" i say running up the steps to see floyd and rick arguing.

"This guy better cure cancer after this shit" he says as rick goes into the room.

"Awwe hes embarassed" harley jokes but i remember something boom said about bombs.

"Hey whats that bomb thing?" I ask and harley raises her hand.

"Ooh they put tiny bombs in our knecks to make us behave" she says proudly.

"yeah it hurt too" croc says bearing his teeth and i begin rubbing my neck remembering back to the day i woke up with a pain in my neck. I could hear voices and see images but i wasnt fully concious. Something about liability and being a weapon.

"Bitches" i mutter feeling something and i use my ice powers to push it up through my throat which sounds alot less painful then it actually is before coughing it up and spitting it out in my hand.

"She doesnt look to happy" someone says and i growl as my eyes go white smashing my fist into the keypad to open the door and it short circuits.

Storming in to see a group of officers rick and amanda i shake my head angrily at her.

"Im glad to see youre ok" she smiles walking towards me but i glare.

"Ok meaning a bomb in my neck for leverage, right? Yeah im totally ok" i hiss watching frost begin to cover the walls.

"Young lady stop right now you'll listen to what i say im in charge" she snaps and i feel my anger boiling.

"No! Not anymore youre just my aunt not my mom!" I yell in her face and hear a gasp behind us. Turning around to see floyd with an amused look but i drops into fake innocence.

"Im sorry did i interupt family time?" He ask making me shoot ice daggers at him which he easily dodges.

"it all makes sense now" he begins but i ignore him storming out. I was so done with him rick and definately my aunt.