2- The Flight

On the flight I get to my first class seat, close my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. For some reason the other passengers who end up sitting next to me always want to say hello and have friendly banter. No thanks. So I just pretend that I'm asleep.

I hear someone settle down next to me and after a few minutes of talking about directions and safety, the plane takes off. It's been 15 minutes on the flight and the attendents come around with refreshments.

I was planning on ignoring them and keep on pretending to be asleep but the person sitting next to me taps my shoulder.

What the heck man. I'm sleeping, lay off.

Again the person taps my shoulder and I'm compelled to stir awake.

"What" I sternly say. I'm met with a pair of dark caramel brown set of eyes.

He's kind of cute. Whatever.

"Um, sorry. I know you were sleeping but I thought you might want to get something so i woke you up" he says.

I keep staring at him. I guess he felt that he should say something else because then he adds, "m-my name is Jeon Jungkook by the way. You can call me Jungkook."

I stare at him for a few more seconds and then look over at the flight attendant.

"I'll have Coca Cola with some ice."

The flight attendant gives me a small smile and prepares my drink. She reaches over the guy, Jungkook, sitting next to me to give me my drink and I reach out to receive it but I guess her hand slips.

Because the next thing I know, the glass is falling. And then I am reaching for it and leaning over to Jungkooks body.

I end up grabbing something.

But it's not my glass of cola.

~~~~~~~Hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading! <3 Sorry for the short chapter here :(  ~~~~~~~