Watches as Sebastian looked at Levi, nodding then he stood beside Ciel looking, waiting for Eren to sit down, eat. He listened what Sebastian had to say in a  whisper "master you sure you don't want to eat just for show?"

Ciel looked at Sebastian shakes his head no, sighing waiting for Levi to answer.

Levi Pov

"There's nothing I wish to disclose about myself," Levi said, keeping his eyes on his food. He picked up his cutlery, starting to actually dig into the food. However, he was silent and awfully neat with what he did.

Eren Pov
Eren, meanwhile, headed over to the table and took up his seat and gave a fleeting glance in Levi's direction. This person seemed quite rude.

Eren smiled back at him, turning to his food which he began to eat. He was polite, trying to keep his manners about him so he would not offend anyone around him.

Lifting the food up into his mouth, he chewed and glanced around at everyone. Levi was sat up straight, his eyes focused down on his plate as he ate his breakfast without spilling a drop down himself. Or at all.

Swallowing, Eren nervously switched his gaze elsewhere and inhaled a shallow breath.

Ciel Pov

Ciel got the mail from Sebastian, nods as a thank you, he goes though all the mail, then saw there was nothing important. He sighs then started watching both of you eat. "So how's the food Eren and Levi?"

Sebastian was standing right next to Ciel,watching them to but left going to clean the rooms, the kitchen after giving them more warm tea.

Levi Pov

"It's fine," came Levi's blunt reply and his eyes lifted faintly to peer at Ciel. He really wasn't the type to small talk. The fact he'd stated it so bluntly made Eren's blood boil. There was room for politeness when Ciel had let them stay there.

Eren Pov

"It's lovely," Eren cut in, ignoring the look thrown his way. It was one of curiosity. Levi immediately picked up on his accent, his eyes travelling back to his plate. "Thank you for having us."

Ciel Pov

Ciel sighs at Levi's answer, then looked at Eren surprised when he said it was lovely and thanking him, he blinks "Eren you don't need to thank it's a pleasure to have both of you." He looked at him, then smiled. He sighs, wanting to say something to Levi but didn't, he didn't care much "Eren where you want to see first?"

Eren Pov

Eren dipped his head down and gave a small smile. "It's the least I could do," he whispered, since he was unsure how to pay Ciel back for having them in his home. He gave a glance in Levi's direction.

However, Levi seemed disconnected, content on finishing his first meal of the day. His eyes lifted at the question that was aimed at the other guest. Eren, or so Ciel had called him.

"Oh, uhm," Eren's face flushed red. There was little that he knew about England. He was notified on the places, nor was he well informed of 'sight-seeing' areas. "Is there anywhere you would suggest?"

Dropping his eyes to the table, Eren went back to eating. He probably seemed really dim to those around him. But he could not help being foreign to this country.

Ciel Pov

"Well there are very good places out here in England. But I don't want bore you with things I like what about Big Ben ?" Looks at him, seeing what he wanted to do before he said something else, he smiled a bit.