Chapter 3

Sebastian Pov

Sebastian finished breakfast, went up to Levi's room, knocks not opening the door. "Sir Levi breakfast is ready down stairs whenever you are ready" he walked away then goes to eren's room, knocks, said the same thing he did to Levi. He walked back down stairs.

Ciel Pov

Ciel was at the table already waiting for Levi and Eren to come down stairs he was reading some paper work he needs to finish. He sighs " this is going to be an interesting day today."

Levi Pov

Levi glanced up, finishing off his tea just as the knock sounded. He listened to the voice and nodded his head. "Ah, alright." He told him bluntly. Quietly, he dusted down his outfit and headed to the door, taking the cup with him.

Eren Pov

Eren glanced up at being addressed; he was partway through pulling on his outfit. "Oh! I'll be down when I'm ready!" He called out. "Thank you!"

He finished pulling on his shirt, buttoning up his top.

Levi Pov

Silently, Levi descended the stairs, looking around for the dining room where they would be dining for breakfast. He wasn't totally positive he would be able to find his way around without getting a little lost at the moment.

His steps were light as he wandered around, arching a brow at the expensiveness of all the furniture. Some people really did love to live in luxary.

Sebastian Pov

Sebastian smiled, he walked down stairs seeing Levi wandering around he chuckled "sir Levi if you looking for the dining room it's over there" points to two door that where half opened, smiled. Walked into there.

Levi pov

Levi bowed his head, heading off in the direction that he had been pointed in. This was pretty strange for him.

He blinked at Ciel as he entered; he approached the table and pulled out the chair. Silently, he took up a seat and looked down at the table with a set frown.

Ciel Pov

Ciel looks up at him, sighed "how was your sleep?"he added putting down his papers.

Watches Sebastian leave the room, then came back with two plates for Eren and Levi breakfast. "If it's not in your liking I'm sure I could make something else for you both it would be no problem."

Levi Pov

"My sleep was fine," Levi stated, obviously not the type to talk much. His eyes were flicking over the table, only lifting when Sebastian entered with two plates of food. Arching his brow, Levi peered at the food almost expectantly. "I'm sure the food will be fine." He stated.

Eren Pov

At that moment, Eren rushed into the room. He looked a little flustered, having spent some time looking for the room. In the end, he'd listened to their voices.

"My apologies, sir," he stated, a little embarrassed by his tardiness of being late. His eyes dropped to the floor, the boy's cheeks heating up. "I'm sorry for being late." He whispered.

Ciel Pov

Ciel looked looked at Eren running in, "Eren you do not need to apologize please sit down and eat your breakfast" he looked at Levi, sighed "well can you tell me a little bit more about yourself Levi?"