First meeting

It was a beautiful winter morning. Ciel was in his office doing his work for the day, he drink his tea wondering how it's so quiet today there were no screaming or sound of breaking plates, there were no explosions, also mostly no crying. He heard a knock at the door, it was Sebastian seeing Sebastian open the door. Giving Ciel a letter. He opened the letter from the queen, read it "hm? A guy name eren jaeger is coming to visit...the queen wants me to show him around" he looked at Sebastian.

Eren POV

Eren was from Germany. He'd been selected to visit England in an offhanded choice, once that his mother had secretly entered him for. He had been vaguely unsure what England had in store for him and, now, stood in front of the palace, Eren was pretty sure that this was out of his social class.

Clearing his throat, the brunette wasted no time in approaching one of the guards. Peering up at them with wide eyes, he lifted a hand to tap on their shoulder but was stopped with a pointed glare.

"Is there something you needed, child?" The strange guard spoke, breaking one of the rules to query with the boy about his presence there.

Eren gave a soft, but nervous laugh, "My name is Eren Jaeger." His eyes dropped to the ground as the guard nodded softly. They had been expecting him, the Queen had been wanting to get on the good favour of Germany for awhile now - this had been a suggested way.

"We've been expecting you." He stated bluntly, watching the boy flinch vaguely at the harsh use of tone. The guard made a signal, the doors of the palace opening to show a man outfitted in a suit beckoning him over.

Quietly, Eren breathed shakily and departed from the man with a soft "Thank you," to head over to this new experience.

Ciel POV
Ciel stood up from his chair, started walking to the door. "Sebastian get the carriage quickly!" He fixes his suit quickly, hair also eyepatch.

Sebastian he looked at him, "yes my lord." disappeared getting everything ready, Opened the door for Ciel.

Ciel rushes into the carriage, looking at outside. Sebastian started walking to the carriage he started going to the queen's place. Getting there quickly, Having Sebastian opened the door Ciel walking to the door of the queen the guard letting him in.

Eren POV

After a brief tour of the palace, Eren had been lead to a comfortable room and shown to a rather expensive looking chair. He sat, after being prompted to and was left in a bewildered state of shock as one of the staff lifted a kettle, arching their brow.

"Tea, Master Jaeger?" The reserved tone was enough to make the boy duck his head and give a faint nod. With that, the staff began to pour him a cup of the liquid, aware of the eyes that peered at him interestingly.

Once done, he set a tray upon the table before him with the cup upon. It was sat upon a ceramic saucer, the pattern that of an elegant appearance with a gold rim around the edges. It looked priceless. Beside it sat a plate of delectable snacks, that of tea cakes and aesthetically arranged biscuits to accompany his drink.

"Here you go," came the gentle voice, before the presence was gone. He watched them vanish out of the door and turned back to the tray with wide eyes.

Slowly, he reached across, lifting the cup from the saucer and brought it closer to his lips. Sipping from it, he liked the sense of tingles that raced through him as the warm liquid set his mouth ablaze. Luckily, it was not too hot, nor was it near freezing. It was lovely.

Ciel POV

Ciel walked, inside the queen place still wondering who was this Eren person she didn't tell Ciel anything about this, he sighs one of the people of the queen went to him, he looked at her.

The lady looked at Ciel "the queen is getting herself ready would you like to relax for a bit until she is ready?" She saw ciel nod, smiled, taking ciel to the same place Eren was in.

Ciel he looked around not seeing a boy anywhere, he sighs he got to the room with a boy inside, he sigh, sat down on a other chair the was next to the boy. The lady asked if Ciel wanted tea "tsk I do not want some I already had my tea" he looked at her "thank you anyways" he watch her leave.

Sebastian appeared inside the queen place outside the room. He walked into the room looking at Ciel smirking a bit. "Oh young master.." He thought that in his mind, He sighed a bit.

Eren POV

He glanced up at this boy that had just been shown into the room, arching a brow in questioning. Oh, and who was this?

Eren didn't recall seeing his face about, nor was he aware of someone being mentioned to be joining him. Shifting about in his seat, he dropped his eyes to the ground and took another sip from his cup.

Now this was slightly awkward...

He placed the cup down, reaching for one of the tea cakes. Every now and then, his eyes would flicker back to Ciel, confusion laced upon his expression. He didn't understand what this person was and wasn't sure what this person could be. He surely looked important.

Dropping his eyes, Eren only managed to take a vague bite from the cake before he coughed. Some had lodged in his windpipe... How embarrassing.

Ciel POV

Sebastian started padding the young boy back, he looked at him "are you alright sir?" He looked at him with a worried face.

Ciel watches his butler doing this, sighs he waited until he wasn't coughing. When the guy finished, he looked at him "what is your name boy?"

Sebastian looked at his young master, goes to by his side wondering why his master is going on finding out why he asking, he wouldn't ask anyone that quickly, He sighs.

Eren POV

Eren managed a strained nod at Sebastian's question, lifting his eyes to look at him with a thin smile. "Yes, thank you. I'm fine," he wheezed. Rubbing his chest, he felt the urge to attempt to sink into his chair at how inconveniently that had been timed.

Almost shrinking back, he flicked his eyes over to where Ciel was sitting with a confused look. This kid was calling him 'boy' when he wasn't even past the ageline himself.

"Uh, Eren." Eren began, bristling under the use of his own name. Nervously, he seemed to try to straighten out his shirt, tugging at it awkwardly whilst his gaze flickered from the butler to the young boy. "Eren Jaeger."

Ciel POV

Ciel looked at him with eye widen, sighing "so your Eren jaeger but your just a boy" he put his hand on his head.

Sebastian looked at him, then at his master "young master you know the queen has her reasons you know that"

Ciel looked at him, sighs "my name is Ciel Ciel Phantomhive" hold out his hand to him.

Eren POV

"So are you." He muttered under his breath, turning his attention back to his tea whilst the butler spoke to his 'master', or so he was referred to as. Lifting the cup back up to his lips, he drank more and finished off his cup.

He placed the cup down as he realised the other was addressing him. Turning, he gave a thin smile at the use of the other's name and he cleared his throat.

Taking Ciel's hand, he gave it a light shake one or two times and withdrew his hand. "It's nice to meet you," he mumbled, not entirely sure what was happening around him. Who was this English boy? And how did he know of his name?

((Well if you want more comment and vote it'll mean a lot :3 )))