Oh bite me

Your pov

After classes I was tired and was hungry. Yes Hungry for blood. I hadn't drunk any blood since last month. And blood tablets only did so much. And as a pure blood I needed blood way more then a normal vampire. I acted normal all day but I knew I was needing blood bad. I stumbled into the stables hoping to get to a horse, even though feeding off one freaked me out. I didn't want to drink one of the humans blood. I clasped right as I entered the stables. I felt a horrible scratch in my throat. I could hear my own heart beating in my chest. I also could hear the horses pulse.
"Well crap... Didn't mean to die like this." I say out loud. I feel my pulse racing. I have to try and go to sleep or drink the horses blood. Suddenly I feel arms envelop me. Not very friendly but close enough. I feel my head being pressed against a neck. God no, please, no. I scream in my head however, my blood lust comes out and I sink my teeth in. I start gulping blood. And I also start seeing flashes of memories. Yuuki eating at a table, yuuki smiling, yuuki, yuuki, an finally, me. Me getting out of the cab I took and standing up and looking at yuuki, then.....
Oh god, this is zeros blood. I'm drinking zeros blood.
I yank my head back and push him away. Zero stares back at me. His blood running down my chin. I stare at him. He just hold his neck and waits for it to heal. I get the smell of his blood, it's everywhere. The whole night class will smell it.
"Zero...." I say and forget what I was gonna say. He is in love with yuuki.
"Yuuki will never be yours." I say as I get up, I think back to kaname telling me about how he will marry yuuki once she remembers. Zero doesn't need to get his hopes up. He just looks at me, for a moment dazed, then angry. Because of what I just said.
"How do you know?" He yells at me. I stare at him and get up, off the ground.
" I just do. " I say about to leave him alone, " zero.... Thanks." I say looking back. Before I can even open the door zero grabs my hand. The one he hand been holding his neck with. I look at him.
" you owe me." Is all he says before he pulls me close and sinks his fangs into me. Crap, I can't let him see what I know. I struggle trying to break his grasp. The pain hurts slightly. I hear him gulp once, twice. Then, the door swings open, and I see kaname standing there casually. I look him in the eye and can tell, that he is going to kill zero. Zero lets me go and kaname grabs me gently and moves me off to the side.
"Zero, I'm afraid this little game we've been playing is over. " he grabs zero and holds him by the throat, with barely any emotion on his face. " first, you drink from yuuki, repeatedly. I allowed this because she asked me not to intervene. But, now you go after my sister, drinking her blood I will not allow." He grips zeros throat more.
" kaname." I manage out and look at him. He turns to look at me, and sees how I look. He sighs and realeses zero.
" (y/n), he-" kaname says. I stop him and hug him.
"Kaname, please. Just this once, let him be. I needed blood, but so did he." I tell him. He sighs.
"Drink from a human next time." Kaname says pulling me with him. We get to the night class dorms, and I head to bed.