And This And That

Start from the beginning

I stepped aside and she and Joelle exchanged smiles. It's like this little girl brightens up any room she walks in.

They walked up to each other and gave each other hugs.

It was too cute.

Wanna go upstairs and play with my doll house? Joelle asked.

Yea!

Now I don't wanna be a party pooper but we have to get to the arena. Then how about we get Chick-fil-A for dinner. Sound like a plan.?

They both nodded and smiled.

***********************************The arena********************************

So tonight is a special night.

Joe has a title match tonight, while I have a little storyline and a debut tonight.

To start off my day I was greeted with hellos and smiles as I walked into the arena. Not what I really expected but I have NO problem with it.

I arrive the female talent room. And to my surprise everyone was acting weird. Like what I did, didn't happen. As if everything was a blur. But I just shook it off. But I knew that I was something was fishy.

I was ecstatic. I want am outsider anymore. I never really was bit you know what I mean. I got dressed into my ring gear and a grey hoodie as I walked out to the crowd. (Her ring attire looks a little like Sasha Banks black and white attire)

 (Her ring attire looks a little like Sasha Banks black and white attire)

I was in a storyline where during Charlotte and Paige's match, Rick was going to try and interfere but I would hop out the crowd and really try and help Paige win but Charlotte was going to win anyway.

Once I made it to my seat. I saw that I was next to this little girl with my face on her sign and it said REBEL'S MY HERO!  I tapped on her shoulder and slightly moved back my hoodie and flashed her my brightest smile.

She nearly screamed her head off but it soon blended into the screening and chants of the crowd.

Can I get your autograph and a picture.

Sure thing!

I posed for a picture and I signed her autograph book.

Thank you so much.

I looked back at the match and realized that Rick was about to pull on Paige's leg.