"Hey guys let's go to the music room to film the video" he said

"Okay" Andrea said as we followed him there. He shut the door as we start thinking about a song.

"How about we sing 'counting stars' by one republic?" I said

"Yes" they both said at the same time.

We finished singing the song so then we went to the living room to join the rest of the guys.we all sat down on the couch and it was quiet.

"I don't believe I catched you names" I said

"Oh I'm Ricky that's Connor,Jc,and Kian" he said while pointing to each boy.

"Got it" I said

"So if you don't mind why were you guys starring at us earlier" asked Andrea

"Um no reason" said Kian

We talked for about for about 2 hours I think.We all got hungry so se decided we would order pizza.Andrea and I kept on getting text.

"Who keeps on texting you guys" said connor

Andrea and I walk to grab our phones and looked who it was we both had our eyes wide open when we read them all.It was the guy who killed our parents and said he will come after us soon and we started to panick.

"Guys what's wrong? Why are you guys panicking so much" said Jc

"No no no no" both Andrea and I said

"Guys what's wrong?!?" Screamed Ricky

"I I I it's him, h h he's b b b back" Andrea said as I kept on reading the messages.

"I have to text Max!" I said

"Who's Max" Kian asked

"Max is my brother" I said

To:Max😘

He's back Max!! He's back!!😭😭

From:Max

Just stay calmed he isn't going to get anywhere near you or us I promise just stay somewhere safe...where are you? Are you with Andrea?

To:Max😘

Yah I'm with her and okay.Im at a friends house right now.

From:Max😘

Okay just stay calm and ask if you guys can stay over you are probably safe there than you are at home.Just stay calm..Love you

To:Max😘

Okay I'll try and I'll ask bye Love you too.

Andrea saw my messages and she agreed on his desicion.

"Can you girls tell us what's wrong" screamed Jc

"Can we stay over for the night? Please" Andrea asked

"Yah sure but are you gonna tell us what's wrong" Connor said worried

"Ya ya yah" I said still scared

"Let's go to the living room to talk" Trevor suggested

"Okay girls talk" Ricky said as Andrea and I looked at each other.

We explained everything too them and they just sat there surprised.By the look in there face they looked speechless.

"Can I use the restroom" I asked

"Sure it's right across the hall on your left" Connor said as I followed his instructions.when I was done doing my business and finished washing my hands I got a text.

From:blocked number

I know where you and Andrea are and you will pay the consequences!

I didn't bother replying I just say on the floor and called Andrea's name.

"Andrea!! Andrea!!" I screamed as I began to slowly cry.She saw me on the floor crying and ran towards me.

"Skyler what's wrong?" She said worried as I showed her the text she just sat next too me as we both cried together.A minute later Jc saw us crying by the wall just sitting there.

"Oh my gosh are you guys okay?" He said and we didn't reply we just say there crying.

"Guys come over here" he said as he ran over to us.The rest of the guys saw us and ran over too us.

"What's wrong are you okay?" Trevor asked concerned as I hugged him too be honest he's like a brother too me.Connor helped me get up while Kian helped Andrea get up.We went back to the living room then I showed them the text.Andrea and I knew something bad is going to happen either tonight or tomorrow.

"Um guys it's already 11:46 I think I'll call it a night" I said

"Yah me too...where are we sleeping today?" Andrea asked

"Um you can sleep in my room while I sleep here in the couch" Kian told Andrea

"Okay well how about me?" I asked

"You can go in my room tonight" Connor said

" alright but what are we going to wear we can't sleep in these clothes"

"You can borrow some of mine clothes" Connor said

"And Andrea you can borrow some of mine" Kian told her

We both said okay as we followed them too their room.I entered Connor's room which wasn't messy and I was surprised.

"Wow I think your the first boy I've seen with a clean room" I said

"Well I got in the mood too clean today" he said with a smile

"So what do you have for me to wear" I asked...he passed me some sweat pants and a big baggy shirt.

"Here you go, just enter my bathroom there and change" I nodded and entered his bathroom and changed into his clothes.I walked out and he was on his phone and once he saw me he smiled.

"You know I think you look better in my clothes then I do" he said and I blushed

" why thank you?" I said while a small laugh

" so where are you sleeping" I asked

" I don't know I have no where else too sleep" he said with he's head down

" well since this is your bed, why don't you sleep with me" I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"Wel if you insists" he said

He went on the bed as I turned off the light and went next too him. I layed down next to him and put the blanket on top of me as I put my phone on the counter then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer too him.It was weird at first but I got used too it.

"Goodnight Skyler" he said

"Goodnight Connor" I said back and then I drifted off too sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter.I'm sorry if it isn't that good this is my first time writing.

Sam will join this story soon so don't think I forgot about him.Since this is a story that the main character sings and has her own music with Andrea I'm going to act like the songs that are by other Artists are writing by either me and Andrea are the song writers in the studio.Don't forget to comment because I will like too read your opinions on this story or reaction.