Chapter 13

The next day in San Francisco me and Luke chose not to do anything too big , we just walked around town again and stopped in a few shops , and at night the blonde came to my restaurant while I was working and he had dinner.

Of course he had to distract me quite a few times . Like when I was bringing a hot bowl of soup to an elderly lady and Luke blew me a kiss , bit his bottom lip and winked.

Yeah , I dropped everything on the customer , who screamed and stormed out of the restaurant . Stupid Luke burst out laughing high-fiveing Tom , who was also red from having laughed too hard.

My boyfriend and my gay best friend also seemed to be getting friendly . I over heard Tom asking  Luke about Michael .

"So , Luke,  is your friend Michael single ?" He was quite direct with the question.

Luke smiled , as if he understood what my friend meant and nodded his head . " I can make you two meet if you want to."

Tom tried to act casual about it by shrugging his shoulders and replying with a 'sure , cool.' But we all knew he was dying inside. I mean he was going to meet Mikey . Who wouldn't die of happiness.

Three days had now passed and we were heading to Los Angeles where I would be staying at my brother' s house and Luke would go back to his home he shared with the 5sos lads.

The blue eyed boy was planning on staying there for a few weeks , having to record new songs or maybe a new album.

I was just going to stay for a a few days . For no reason , really . I was just going to spend more time with my new boyfriend . And maybe the band. But not Calum.  I didn't wanna see him. I was finally getting all in to Luke.

Speaking about the blonde , he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear . " I'm all packed . Are you ready?"

I turned around to face him and nodded my head yes.

"Good." He looked at me up and down and sighed . "I liked spending three days with you. A lot."

I didn't even have time to answer him since he got closer to me , bended down a bit cause of our height difference and kissed me.

Shocked , I didn't kiss immediately . But when I understood that Luke Hemmings aka my boyfriend had his lips on mine , I kissed back and it felt really good.

When he pulled away  , out of breath , he smiled looking down at me. "I've been wanting to do that since the stupid pizza guy interrupted us the other night."

I laughed , remembering .

And then we maid our way to the airport .

----------

"Damian!" I ran in his arms when I saw my brother.

"I literally saw you a month ago. Don't get too use to coming to my house !" He told me.

"Yeah , love you too." I rolled my eyes and he giggled .

I turned around , wanting Damian to meet my boyfriend . But it seemed like Luke was busy in hugging the hell out of Michael , who must of come to pick him up . Their friendship was so cute.