Chapter 10

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter . :) xx

-•-

"Bye , Izzy." My brother hugged me at the airport and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad.
Spending the day with him yesterday was very fun and I wished I could see him more often.

I walked through the doors and once I turned around I couldn't see Damian anymore.
I sighed and made my way in the plane , sitting down near a middle aged woman , who didn't even look up at me.

I listened to music the hole time skipping all the 5sos songs , which honestly was pretty hard considering at least half of my playlist consisted of them.

I didn't want to listen to Calum's voice , knowing it was my favorite thing in the world and I would go back to thinking about him
and not Luke , who I was trying harder to like more than I liked the kiwi boy.

I arrived in San Francisco in mid afternoon and I rushed back home to get ready for my job . If I skipped another night they were most probably going to fire me and I really didn't want that to happen . I liked working there and my co- worker Tom was becoming every day a closer friend.

Speaking of him , right when I entered the restaurant Tom jumped off the chair he was sitting on and ran up to me.

"How did it go ?" He exclaimed excitedly . His bright blue eyes were shining." Did you talk to Michael about me? Does he remember me from when he came here?"

I told Tom the truth , how I only saw Calum and how he wanted me to like Luke.
My friend seemed very thoughtful and then said that Calum was sweet to have put his friends feelings in front of his own.

"Oh my gosh , why does everyone say that! It's so annoying." I sighed. " He needs to consider his own feeling too."

Tom shrugged lifting his shoulders and then we both started working and running all over the place as usual.

All the days for the past week were the same.
Relaxing during the day and maybe going running sometimes and working at night .

On Tuesday , tho , I decided on meeting my cousin Sabrina and finally let her catch up on everything that happened .

She couldn't believe me the hole time , so I had to show her proof by letting her look at my conversations with Luke . The two of us had been texting every day now and he always would say the sweetest things.

Sabrina had huge eyes and her mouth was hanging open when she understood I wasn't lying to her.

"S-so what you 're telling me is " she paused over dramatically " You , my cousin , Isabella Douglas met all the boys of 5sos and you have two of the members after you!"

I laughed and corrected her ." Only Luke actually. I don't know about Calum."

She shook her head . " Take a hint girl , he freaking kissed you ! Of course he likes you."

I smiled at that . Sabrina was the only one who , like me , thought Calum shouldn't put his own feelings aside. And I really appreciated her for understanding my point of view.

But she also told me that I was leading Luke on and that once he came back from the tour I should go meet him and see if I actually liked him.

And that's what I planned on doing.
My phone buzzed and I saw it was a notification from Twitter .

I checked it and smiled once I realized I still had all the notifications of when the boys tweeted .

@Luke5sos

"Missing someone right about now. (21 days ... ;-)

I smiled even more brightly . He was still counting the days until he came back from tour.