Chapter 3: Confessions

En başından başla

We walked in, setting our small luggages down. I took a seat on the bed, followed by Krystal. I turn and look at how gorgeous she is. Like I mentioned 5'5, deep dyed red hair, blue eyes, and no make up. She's simply perfect.

"What?" She curls her lips into a smirk.

"Nothing. I was kind of wanting to rip your clothes off," I hop on top of her, straddling. This was another hard part of our relationship: not being able to touch each other unless we were for sure going to have sex.

"Well, what's stopping you? Just one time before we go to the boardwalk. We're burning daylight, it's already three. And if we plan on bringing people back to our one bed room, and having a one night stand, each leaving New Jersey with a new kid on the way, we need to get on it," she laughed.

"Well, I can't kiss you unless I know we're having sex, and I can't really tell with us 'burning daylight' and all," I snapped. I don't know what happened with my emotional state, but seeing her in front of me, willing to give herself to me, but not wanting to be in a relationship hit a button. I climbed off of her, and began looking through my bag before I felt a tiny hand pulling my arm up. I frowned as I stood in front of Krystal who had a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked seriously. WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHATS WRONG. I WANT TO FUCK YOU SENSELESS, AND WHEN WE'RE DONE I WANT TO HOLD YOU. AND WHEN WE GO BACK HOME, I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND THE WHOLE WAY THERE AND KISS YOU IN PUBLIC AND AT HOME, WHENEVER I WANT. Those were all the things I was wanting to say, and yet again because of these stupid rules, I couldn't.

"Nothing," I looked away.

"You're lying to me, Andrew. I've known you for ten years. Sit, talk," she lowered me onto the bed with her.

I stared at her, shaking my head for a while. I just couldn't figure out why I was so hung up on one girl. I mean, she said it often, I could have anyone I wanted, and yet I suffered from thinking of Krystal more times than not. She tormented me in my dreams, and if she wasn't with me, which was rare, I found myself almost calling her or texting just to have her by my side.

"I'm serious, I don't want to ruin our day, so can we just go," I grunted, running my hands through my curls.

"Awh, you're so cute when you're mad," she pinched my cheeks, making me go pale.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on, i want to win you everything down there, and propose with a crowd of spectators," I chuckled.

"That would be ideal. But I remember you saying we would run away together?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I don't want to be with you at all," I link our arms, pulling her into the hallway.

"Are you breaking up with me?!" She yelled, but in whisper form.

"I'm afraid it's not me, it's you," I deadpanned, earning a quick snicker as we loaded into the elevator.

*~! Krystal's POV !~*

There weren't as many people as I expected, but it didn't bother me. I was grateful that my best friend and I could roam the Jersey Shore without the sounds of loud cackling and foolish, loose, women drowning out our conversation. I was excited to be here, linking arms with Drew. It gave me a sense of security, a sense that I would be okay, and we would have fun. We stopped at a game, and Andrew, like he said he would, won a huge teddy bear, and gifted it to me.

"Thank you, sir," I hugged it tight. He smiled, and continued to pull me with him down the boardwalk.

We spent our day making crass and dry jokes that would only be funny to us and other sarcastically brilliant minds. It was nearing sunset before Drew even let go of my arm, and for a second, I missed him being protective over me.