He cleared his throat, "hello? Dipper Pines speaking."

"Good evening, Dipper." Oh! It's Ms. Yui! "How's your first day?" She chuckled.

He tried to be positive though. "Oh. Well, it's doing good, I guess. The staffs are nice and earlier around six, Gabriella came and discussed with me about the products he's using." He said.

"I see. Please remember those, Dipper. It's very important."

"I have notes and even memorized it over one hour, ma'am. I think I won't ever forget that." He said with a straight face.

But Karen can't help but laugh at it though which made Dipper flush and embarrassed at what he said. He was only being honest though!

She wheezed and sighed, "i.. i'm sorry for laughing, Dipper. It's just, you are such a hard working kid. I can't really believe we got the right one for the job!"

He blushed. "Please don't praise me that much.."

"It is the truth, Dipper. You're great, intelligent and persistent in a good way. I wish you'll stay with us for a long time."

He felt a so good at those words that he smiled wide, like a kid getting praised by his parents for having high grades.

She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I haven't told you the reason why I called." She said.

"For tomorrow, Dipper, I would like to take you to the Greenbelt Cafe to meet a another member of the team."

"Oh, sure. What time would that be?"

"That will be ten thirty in the morning, dear. Don't worry, I'll be there." She assured.

How does she even know I'm worrying about that? Now, he secretly believes that Karen has mind powers. "Alright, ma'am. I'll be there." He answered.

"Splendid! If you can't remember the way, you could just ask someone to take you. Except for George since Bill has a product shooting that time and he's with Melinda, Gabriella and Oscar."

That much of a people.. He sweat dropped, "i understand."

Karen smiled. "I guess you're tired, best of luck for tomorrow, Dipper and rest well for today."

"Thank you for your hard work ma'am!" He replied back and cut the call off.

He smiled, proud to himself. He has to note himself he can't be late for tomorrow! Maybe I'm meeting someone important.. But he can't be sure for that.

With a shrug, he went downstairs to heal his stiff neck.

*=*

Next Day

9:35 am (Tuesday)

It was scorching hot today. Thankfully, the mansion was always fully air conditioned. However, new things happened first thing in the morning.

"You can't order me around!" Dipper yelled, all pissed off by Bill who was mad as hell to him either.

"Oh yes, I can! I'm the Master of this mansion!" Bill retard back.

Dipper rolled his eyes, "well, I ain't your butler! It's Elias! And besides, I'm just a babysitter anyways!" He yelled.

George was fairly enjoying the scene with Simon and Sarah. The woman even made a popcorn for them. As for the others, they are very concerned that something might happen and it's nerve-wrecking.

"Babysitter!? I can take care of myself! Don't put me around with those kind of people who needs to be checked daily and followed around!" Bill clicked his tongue, "besides, the reason why I need to be in tight security measure because of your insult at me in the cafe."