Chapter 7

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 7 "Rice and Luck"

Third Person's POV

Late Afternoon

Dipper was dead exhuasted already. Writing and checking on the notes and things that should be done early in straight hours, no breaks. His back aches and so as his neck.

He glanced at the clock and groaned. It's four thirty in the afternoon. And he still haven't ate any lunch yet!

Then his attention went to his work. Well, atleast I'm halfway through. He guessed he could take a break, even if it's only for an hour.

With that thought, he stood up while stretching his arms and and wiggling his body. Having the sudden chills on his body and that felt awesome for him. He sighed heavenly and was surprised when there was barking at the door.

He gleamed. Must be Jetto!

He ran to the door and opened it to see Jetto, wagging his tail and kept running in circles.

"Jetto!" He exclaimed, laughing. He kneeled down to pet the huge dog in front of him.

Jetto wailed and snuggled his head on his palm, in love.

He chuckled and stood up, "come on, I'm gonna eat first." He said and the dog followed him willingly.

He went downstairs and headed to the kitchen, which he suspected that most of them are there but there no one.

He shrugs and can just cook himself some food. With that task and the churning ache he is feeling in his stomach, he take some rice and egg, meat, garlic, onion, ginger and other ingredients for fried rice.

It didn't even crossed his mind that it might be wrong to use the kitchen for now. But he's hungry and knows well around the kitchen anyways, he doesn't give a shit.

"Arf!" Jetto shouted, wagging his tail and sitting patiently for him.

He must be waiting for something. Dipper hummed and looked at the fridge, nothing to see but leftovers. But he won't take those.

"Do you have any treats, J?" Wow, I just made a nickname for him.

He felt proud of himself suddenly. Jetto tilts his head. "That's a no, I guess." He chuckled and checked around the top cabinets and cupboard.

He has no treats? He was disappointed by it. "Sorry, J. You don't have any treats that I can give." He said, smiling sadly at the dog.

Jetto wailed and layed down, head at the floor, as if pouting.

"I'm really sorry, Jetto.." Now Dipper felt so bad.

He looked away and continued making his fried rice.

"Hm? Dippah!" Maya exclaimed, the cheery brunette came and is holding a broom. She just finished cleaning the yard.

Dipper turned around and smiled at her, finally meeting someone. "Hello, Maya. I'm sorry for using the kitchen without permission." He said.

Maya psh'ed, putting the broom stick at the cabinet. "Dane't worry about it!" She exclaimed.

Now if you talk to her, she has a posh british accent. And that amazed him, since he never met anyone who is british!

"So, what are 'ya makin', Dippah?" She hummed, skipping over him.

"Just fried rice. I haven't eaten any lunch yet."