4: The Suspicious Twin

**Reborn's POV**

Since this morning when I stalked the older twin, Tsunayoshi, my guts are telling me he is more than what meets the eye. When Nana-san warned me about going to Tsunayoshi's room it made me want to know as to what might he be hiding. I approached the room to feel a powerful mist flames emerging from behind the door. I tried opening it but fail for the mist flames where stopping me. When he came home he didn't greet anyone and I could feel he was surprised to see Nana-san greet him. I excused myself to the bathroom then tried following him to his room but failed when he closed and locked the door, and unlike the previous his door isn't emitting mist flames. I tried listening to what he was doing inside but failed when it dawned to me his room was soundproof.

I went back to the living room irritated that I couldn't find anything more about him and a little while later the front door opened and a loud greetings followed. Nana-san called her other son to go to where I am.

"Ie-kun, come to the living room for a moment." Nana-san said.

"Hai!" The other, 'Ie-kun', said.

Then a second later a teenage boy entered the living room. He was the exact copy of the first one but he had a slightly narrower eyes.

"Reborn, this is my youngest son, Ietsuna." She started. "Ie-kun, this is your tutor, Reborn." She finished.

Ietsuna looked stupid with his face showing the emotions of: Confusion, and Disbelief.

"Okaa-san! I don't need a tutor! My grades are already perfect to begin with!" He exclaimed.

I smirked as I think of all the fun I'll get in torturing him. A minute later Tsunayoshi entered the room and examined the occupants like they were strangers. Nana-san looked at his direction and her face brightened.

"Are~ Tsu-kun, there you are. Let me introduce to you Ie-kun's Tutor, Reborn." Nana-san said I tipped my fedora at the mention of my name. "And Reborn-kun, this is my Eldest son, Tsunayoshi." He nodded his head a little when she said his name.

"Okaa-san! Like I told you, I don't need a tutor! If anyone needs tutoring it should be Dame-Tsuna!" Ietsuna complained.

Before Ietsuna could know what happened to him, I hit him with Leon-mallet with '10 ton' printed on it sending him to the ground with a loud thud not minding the sound of breaking ribs. I myself is scowling for how Ietsuna treated his older brother by calling 'Dame-Tsuna' a sign of disrespect to his own Family member.

"Rule number one: Respect your Family." I said sadistically promising pain if the rule was not followed.

When Nana-san was out of the room and in the kitchen I kicked Ietsuna who fell unconscious and now was groaning in pain.

"Baka-Ie wake up so I could start training you to be the next mafia boss of Vongola." I said.

"I am Reborn, the greatest hitman in the world. I was sent by Vongola Nono to train this brat into a fitting mafia boss. It was supposed to be you but Baka-mitsu doesn't want you getting involve in the mafia. So he choose Baka-Ie instead." I explained to Tsunayoshi as he tilted his head processing what I said.

"Ah! So your playing the Mafia game?" He asked innocently which made me narrow my eyes a little before returning to my usual calculative eyes

"You could say that." I replied.

"Good luck with that." He said with a fake smile and proceed heading back to his room.

I just watch as he do so and when he was out of sight and ear shot I turned to Baka-Ie who was glaring at the direction where Tsunayoshi disappeared to.