14.

While Luke and I are dancing, I look around at everything, making sure all the other three boys were doing fine and I didn't need to worry about them. Calum and Ashton were both on the dance floor, pretty close to us, and Michael was at the bar, sitting alone with a drink.

"Luke, the girl over there," I point at a girl who had been eyeing Luke all night, "keeps checking you out. Go ask her to dance," I instruct, but he argues against me.

"Millie, I like dancing with you." Luke whines some more, nuzzling his chin into my neck, the coldness of his lip ring dragging across my skin. It felt really good, but Michael was sad. I don't like anyone being sad.

"Just dance with her while I go to the bathroom," I push Luke away a little, and we both almost stumble from our alcohol levels. I slowly make my way over to Michael, reaching for my pack of cigarettes that was shoved into my back pockets, and slide them in front of Michael.

"Hi Millie," he says without even looking up at me, but grabs a cigarette anyways.

"Come dance, Mikey," I say, as I watch him bring a lighter up to the tip of the cigarette, his eyes glancing up at me as I spoke.

"Did you just call me Mikey?" he laughs a little, and takes a drag.

"Michael is so boring," I shrug, and attempt dragging Michael from his seat onto the dance floor, but he doesn't move.

"Go back to dancing with Luke," Michael says, turning away from me as he slides my pack back over to me.

"Michael," I say, pushing his shoulder a little bit. "Michael." He still doesn't respond.

"Michael, I will keep taking shots until you come dance with me, and if you care for my personal health at all, you will do it," I threaten, and nothing happens. "Hey bartender!" I yell for what felt like the millionth time that night, leaning over the bar. I order five shots of fireball, and the bartender pours me six, and I smile and send him another wink.

I take the first one, turning to Michael, but he was still looking down. "Michael." I try getting his attention, and then take another shot. "Michael."

I started feeling pretty dizzy pretty fast, and to be honest the only way I knew that it was Michael I was talking to, was his bright red hair, standing out against everything like fire in the dead of night. I take another shot anyway, and by then I was gone.

"Michael, why are you ignoring me?" I ask, for what seems like the millionth time, and I put my arm around his shoulder for support.

"Millie, you're drunk," Michael says, stating the obvious.

"So what?" I ask, finally getting his attention.

I run my hands through his hair slowly twirling it around my fingers like he had done to me the night before. When he closes his eyes, I know that he likes it, so I keep doing it. "Come fϋcking dance with me," I drag him away and this time he comes willingly.

When we reach the crowd of people, I notice that Luke was still dancing with that girl – and making out – and I smile because I was totally right.

I put my arms around Michael's neck and pull him close to me, and he slowly puts his arms around my waist, as if he was unsure if he should or not.

We kind of just dance awkwardly for a minute until I break the silence by saying, "I liked your show tonight, it was really hot," I catch my drunken slur, and correct myself. "Like temperature wise. I was sweating." Michael laughs for real this time, and it makes me smile.

"Millie, you know it got you all hot and bothered," Michael whispers in my ear, going back to the dirty Michael that I knew.

"Well," I whisper right back. "It just made me want to feel your hands on me in my skin tight jeans, but you know how it is," I shrug as Michael trails his hands from my hips up to the bare skin of my waist, due to my crop top, and then back to my waist.

"You mean like that?" he whispers, and I try not to let it affect me, but I was too drunk to stop anything.

"Are you gonna get my heart racing too?" I whisper in his once again, and slowly leave a kiss right underneath his ear, along the curve of his neck.

"Not here," Michael looks around the club, probably at the other boys. He had a point, not that I had a brain at the moment to realize it.

Michael drags me away from the crowd, and out the doors, and that's when I remembered our hotel was like right next door. Hell yeah.

As soon as we walk (Michael walks, I drunkenly stumble) into the elevator, I'm pushed against the door behind me and Michael is right in front of me, smashing his lips onto mine. I'm reminded for the second day in a row what a good kisser he is, and how softer his lips are than they look. My thoughts quickly travel from his lips though, as his hands quickly roam my body, lingering on my bare waist, pulling me closer to him.

The elevator opened right behind me, and I would have fallen backwards if Michael's grip on my waist wasn't so tight, and he backs me into the corridor wall instead, before I whisper in his ear, "Who's room?"

We were both staying on the same floor, so we go to the room that's closer, which happens to be mine, and as soon as the door is closed behind us, we waste no time in reconnecting our lips, relighting the lust that had occurred between us since day one.

I fall backwards onto the soft hotel bed, and he climbs on top of me, as we scoot to the head of the bed, and Michael grabs my legs, and I wrap them around his waist as he starts kissing my neck, and then my collar bone, and my mouth opens at the amazing feeling, and then his lips come back to mine, and his tongue enters my mouth, tasting of whiskey.

I tug at his shirt, and he pulls it over his head, and I immediately start kissing his chest, travelling up to his neck, and then his shoulder, and over his tattoo, until I move my lips back to his dark ones.

My shirt comes off shortly after, and when he presses his body against me, I feel him against the area I needed him most, and that he obviously wanted me too. I let out a moan and kiss him harder, wanting him ten times more than I did before.

Our pants and underwear both come off shortly after, and I let him inside my body.

. . . . . . . .

Well fuuuukckckck I don't even know what just happened

Just so you know I'm not really a smut writer but this is going to be like a lot of sex but anyway please don't call millie a slut bc I will hunt you down bc she is gonna do stuff w more than 1 guy