2. Luke

A/N I enjoy cussing but wattpad does not so if I misspell bad words its done with purpose

Lukes POV

"You're such a fag Luke," Michael groans, pushing me to the side, as usual.

"Literally, dude, just come drinking with us, get high, get laid, it's all chill. There's nothing to worry about!" Calum tries bringing me along with them, but I just roll my eyes.

"Fuck you guys. Honestly, I've got better shit to do. Like maybe, I don't know, work on our band? Write music? The only reason that we're even here right now?" Lately it feels as if I'm the only one who still cares about our band and our career. All the other boys wanted to do was party and get laid.

"No, fuck you. Go hang out with your fucking mom, we'll see you later," Ashton says as he's the last one hopping off of the tour bus. I stand there, breathing heavily for a second, trying to control my anger. It doesn't work.

I end up turning and punching the wall in the tour bus, resulting in a deep dent in the metal and most likely bruises on my knuckle. Management would probably get mad at me for that, but at least the things I do don't cause a shit ton of publicity like the other boys. That's why I was the favorite.

I run my knuckles and shake my head, also exiting the bus, but going to the other bus instead; the one that carried most of our crew and parents. I overhear voices talking on the bus, but I don't think much of it as I walk on anyways.

"-because they've been acting terribly, and they need to get their shit together— oh here's one of them now. Millie, this is Luke, the only one who has common sense. Luke this is Millie, your guys new on road counselor," Ben tells me. Ben was our manager's brother, except he was ten times cooler with things. He's usually the one who I hung out with while the boys were out partying and such.

Millie was really young, and I wouldn't have thought that she had already been through all of the schooling for being a therapist yet because, well, she was way too hot. Weren't therapists supposed to be overly nice older ladies?

"Hi," I smile to her, trying to act respectful and not stare at her; I kept my gaze on her warm brown eyes. I grab her hand and shake it, and I feel like she is already psychoanalyzing everything I do. It hasn't even been 5 seconds yet.

"Hi, nice to meet you Luke," she says in a polite tone, her eyes dropping down to look at the rest of my body. Wow, and I was the one trying to be polite.

"I'm in a band," I say nervously, trying to get her eyes back up to mine. I mentally slap myself, not being smooth at all. Of course she knew I was in a band.

"I heard," she smiles again. Okay, there's the overly nice smile and attitude I was looking for.

I look from her back to Ben and he's quietly laughing at me, knowing how nervous I get in front of pretty girls. I send him a quick glare, but I'm almost positive that Millie caught our exchange of looks. Millie probably catches everything.

"Anyways," I interrupt the awkward silence. "I'm gonna go back to my bus and...play video games," I make an excuse to get out of there. I actually hated video games.

"Can I join?" Millie asks. Either she knew I was lying, or she actually wanted to play video games. "I should probably get to know you guys since I'll be working with you for the next couple months." I nod my head nervously, leading her out of the bus into the deserted parking lot of the venue we just played tonight, and back into the band bus.

"This is where we sleep and stuff," I tell her the obvious as she looks around, probably mentally cringing at the mess. "The other three boys are like, really messy so I usually clean up after them. Do you mind if I do that before we start playing games?" I ask, and I still want to slap myself in the face. I finally get to hang out with an attractive girl—woman—and I let her sit around while I clean up after my band mates.

"Feel free. Are they all as terrible as Ben says?" she asks out of curiosity as I run around back and forth putting dirty clothes in hampers and putting dirty dishes in the sink. Fvck my band.

"Yeah, they're pretty rude and selfish. The fame has gone to their heads." I roll my eyes, thinking of how many strange women are in our tour bus every morning when we wake up on those nights that we aren't able to get a hotel. "They have a lot of sex, which isn't too bad except for the fact that I'm pretty sure they have no respect for the girls they sleep with."

"And you don't have a lot of sex?" Millie asks bluntly. I blush immediately and look at the ground.

"I—uh, well I'm not a virgin, but I—"

Millie cuts me off before I finish my sentence. "Luke, if you're not comfortable talking about it then you don't have to yet. It's fine; I'll know everything about you soon enough." That makes me blush even more. Millie made me feel like a child.

If I was Michael or Ash or Calum, I would have retorted with something witty such as Why, do you want to have sex? or something, but nope. I'm Luke.

"Do you have a good relationship with your parents?" she asks me, and I nod while I scrub the dishes that I previously put in the sink.

"Yeah, I have a pretty average life. Except for being a little bit famous," I sigh as I put the dishes on a towel thing to dry.

"Do you not like being famous?" Millie squints her eyes at me.

"I love it," I stare right into her eyes, letting her know I wasn't lying about that. "I just hate what it's done to my friends."

. . . . . . . . .

Hi ok so this was weird but it's gonna take a while to set things up and you'll see ok

Luke is good in this book and everyone else parties and shiz

You'll see who she ends up with at the end, it'll be a guessing type thing

Millie is trying to be professional at first

Love me

c