§ Who's that girl?

[Keith's POV On]

I close the door when I see Glimmer disappear down stairs, this was certainly the most unusual evening of my life and wasn't even high. I walk towards my room to put on some clothes, we don't turn on the heater anymore to save some money, so the apartment was freezin'.

I walk in the room, it seemed hotter than the rest of the apartment. Some flashbacks go through my head when I notice that Glimmer had forgotten her coat leaning on my chair. I don't act like this with girls, I usually wait for them to step first, but with Glimmer was different.

When I suggested her to put on my dry clothes, I didn't had other intentions with her, not until I opened my bedroom door and saw her body in my clothes. My shirt looked so baggy on her waist, I could see her breasts through the its fabric, and my pants, well they were really tight on her hips.

She was good, man her body was a masterpiece and the sex was wow, I even may have came too soon, but she caught me off guard. I hope that the coat bring us another opportunity to, you know.

I finish dressing and get back to the living room. Since I saw Glimmer today I've got this melody stuck in my head, but now I finally realised what am I 'hearing'.

I get a box with some tapes and search for a specific one, from Janis a "club friend" of mine who gave me one great single, that was glued in my head: "Piece of my heart", a scratched blues that she was afraid to put on a real record. I associated the song to Glimmer right when I saw her, but I'm not impressed, they are both seductive and chaotic.

I sit down next to the stereo, ready to listen to Janis' song, but the door suddenly opens.

[Keith's POV Off]

[Mick's POV On]

I walk on the main avenue of my neighborhood, there was no one in the streets, just me and my reflexion on the floor's water spots. I flip my hair trying to dry it from some drops of the rain, it has grown a lot since me and the boys decided it'd be good for the band to run away from the nice beatles guys image.

I turn the corner and thank mentally mrs Watts for the snack, it was Keith's grocery week so the fridge would certainly be empty. I finally see the threes on our sidewalk and relief runs through my body, I couldn't see the time to light a cigarette lying on the bed.

A flashback filled my mind and I remember the day that me, Keith and Brian found out about this apartment on the papers, it's was a great deal, all furnished and I won the biggest room. Keith was the disadvantaged one, his room is the smallest, it probably belonged to some kid or something, his bed is ridiculously small, but for some reason he seemed to care better about the private bathroom on it.

I laugh because of the memory while opened the building's gate, I walk toward the desk where the doorman should be and search for mails. Brian didn't gave a sign of life yet this week and Keith don't even know we have a mailbox.

I hear some steps coming from the stairs and pretend to write something, it'd certainly be the gossipy old lady from the third floor. I raise up my head to be sure of it and regret instantly, walked through me a very hot girl, a shame that some old coat covered part of her body, well, I usually prefer the skinny ones, but this chick would have her preferences.

The girl was nearly out of the building when stopped abruptly, I turn back to the letters as fast I as can, but I could notice that she was undecided. Maybe forgot her umbrella or something.

In the end, the scene that passed through me in slow motion, dures about 30 seconds, the girl walks out of the building letting the wind blow her clothes and hair.

The blast caught me on off guard and so did her.

[Mick's POV Off]