§ Want some pretzels?

Glimmer was already soaked when heard a noise near by. A tall and slim boy, holding a umbrella walked in her direction talking something that the girl couldn't understand because of the rain. Keith was now a few steps from Glimmer, the girl stands up. 

- Is this your car? - Keith shout through the wind and the girl nods, even not getting what the boy said.

Keith stares the girl for a while and hands her the umbrella, Glimm held it clueless about what he was doing. Meanwhile the boy walked toward the car with something on his hands.

The car's door is opened without damages. Keith learned the technique with Brian on a show night, Mick forgot the keys inside the vehicle with all their instruments. Glimm was a bit chocked, but got in the passenger sit really quickly to avoid the cold, while the unknow sat on the driver side.

The alarm and the rain sounded lower with the doors closed. Keith pushes back his sit and gets down, close to the pedals, searching for something. Glimm asks for what, but doesn't get any answer, maybe because of the noise outside.

The alarm ring decreased and stopped in a few seconds. The unknow laid back on the sit, breathing in relief, his wet hair seemed a little too long to Glimm and was all over, sticked on his face. Keith sighs, waking up the girl, his hands crossed his dark hair trying to dry it somehow.

- This really is your car, right? - Keith smiles softly. His face was closer and Glimmer could see him better. His perfectly brown eyes stared her in doubt. 

- Oh, yeah it is, but it's useless without the keys. - Glimmer seemed really worried, the city was probably chaotic and catch up a taxi would be just like won on lottery. Her mom couldn't even dream about Glimm losing her grandpa's car keys.

Keith observed the afflicted girl and seemed to understand everything right on time.

- Hey, I don't know what's going on, but I know you'll never get a cab on this street, even more with this rain. I'm going to my apartment, if you want to make a call or something...

Glimmer stared him incredulously and laughed nervous when realised he was meaning it. 

- Look, thanks for everything, but I don't think it would be a good idea...

Keith looks down in embarrassment and noticed a smashed package on the girl's lap. Glimmer saw his interest on the mini pretzels and, trying to break the ice, asks:

- Do you want one? - Making them both laugh. The girl saw, for the first time, Keith's smile. His cheeks formed a big wrinckle because of the laugh, just like two giant dimples. His eyes closed as he laughed. Glimm looked away handing him the pretzels, accepting without realise, his new audacious friend's invitation.