"Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must await ere break of day
To find out long forgotten gold.

The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, its flames spread,
The trees like torched blazed with light."

The song went on, twisting in beautiful harmony. The voice twisted and turned like a current in the ocean. They rung across the forest and weaved through the mountains.
When I snapped back into reality, the low voice returned, and he had bellowed his last note.
She had a smile plastered on her face, indicating that her troubles had partially melted away and she was calm. Nothing a little meditation couldn't solve.
She got up and smiled to the sky, thanking whoever had done the impossible.
She walked back to camp,and as she did, a sharp noise pierced through my ear, indicating that....master.......has attempted summoning me again. If I didn't go now, she'd hunt me down and kill me, via dark magic like the stereotypical villain she is.
It also happens that my master is the queen of this land. She's a horrible and twisted one at that, forcing me under her wing (pun definitely intended) as her...pet I guess? But as I have stated before, I am no animal.
I flew again, unwillingly flying towards the castle, high above the trees and keeping an eye on trolls.
As the queen was old, she had a daughter which as you could guess is the princess. Yet she was nothing like her horrid mother. She was nice and a friend to everyone regardless of social class or rank. Unfortunately, that means she gets put down a lot by her so called "mother." Her mother wasn't even technically the rightful queen.
She...killed...the queen I guess you could say. She may very well be alive but...we can't say for sure.
When the white castle came into view, uncertainty washed over me as both the devil and the angel were both there; on the tallest balcony of the tallest tower, the princess's room. This is where we met  most of the time. 
When I was close to the rail, I could feel my body changing form. When I'm outside castle walls, I'm stuck in that hell of a body. Yet, when I was inside the walls, I could change into my forms as I pleased.
I could feel my wings move to my back, connecting to my shoulders and my human characteristics formed as well. Like arms. Arms are useful.
Although I had wings on my back, why couldn't I escape? Well good question. They're broken. Thank you queen. You deserve two enthusiastic thumbs up.
When I was a full human in the clothes I was forced to wear, O dropped on the balcony on hands and knees.
The clothes were short of modest (pun) yet what else would I expect from stereotypical evil queen who made me her slave. Honestly I think she's just having fun rather being serious while banishing fun all the same.
I wasn't used too often though, thankfully, so I had many days like this one to fly around and protect this kingdom's citizens.
Anyways, the dress revealed a lot of skin as it was strapless and the skirt barely made it past my rear. And dONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE SHOES. My feet are practically at a ninety degree angle! Ow...I just realized how much this form is of a hell as my other one...
I stood up, not even bothering to show her any form of respect or formality when I faced her, yet I turned to the princess and gave her a small warm smile.
Another thing about the queen? I refuse to remember her name. Not only is it an act of defiance, it's kinda amusing to see her so annoyed and flustered at the same time.
"Yes my liege?" I said, sending a cold stare into her eyes. I can be scary.
The queen flinched in anger before releasing a tired sigh.
"Yes. Gabby(GabbyTheShadowNight who is an awesome person sO GP CHECK OUT HER BOOKS AND STOOFS SHE ALSO MADE

 Gabby(GabbyTheShadowNight who is an awesome person sO GP CHECK OUT HER BOOKS AND STOOFS SHE ALSO MADE