jungkook was pushed against the wall before jimin took anything into his hands and threw it across the room. they both screwed their eyes shut, waiting for the other to start something. jungkook's breathing was heavy, but in an attempt to calm it down he pulled at jimin's shoulder to face his body towards his, and held a tight grip near his collar with the weak whisper of, "jimin, please . ." before being pushed again, but this time to the ground.

a loud howl, that was closer to a cry, came from beneath jimin's chest. jungkook didn't even notice the tears streaming down and leaving wet marks all over his face, and from jimin's too. he just kept yelling, and screaming, and crying, all the while throwing and breaking things. there was one last wail before he barely made out, "she loves you."

the younger raised his head, muttered, "what?"

"i said she loves you, jungkook." that was when he, himself, fell to the ground, and leaned himself against the wall opposite of jungkook. "but she can't stand it. can't stand you loving her or her loving you."

he laughed to himself before whispering, "so she fucks me instead."

jungkook glanced over to the boy across, and wondered how he was still smiling with the blood on his lip. he looked at his hands again, that were still as bruised, but this time he noticed the blood stains against his knuckles. "ah," jimin groaned as he swiped the blood off of his lip with the pad of his thumb. "but, you know . ."

jungkook watched jimin start to tremble, his lips quivering and his eyebrows furrowing while he was still smiling. another laugh came out. his voice was so shaky and jungkook knew it was hard for him to let out, "i love her too." his sobs came out clearer then. he tried to look stronger in front of the younger boy but all of his tears came out all at once. his voice was cracking as he said, "and i hate myself for it."

then he couldn't look at him. jungkook could only look at his red and purple hands as he let out his words like a breath, "jimin . ."

the two of them didn't even know why they fought. by then jungkook figured that jimin really did want to be hit. he was frustrated, and wanted his senses knocked back into him. jungkook felt his pain; cried as well, but not for himself. he couldn't, anyway. he couldn't feel sad for his own being, but seeing jimin let out tears that he hadn't seen in a long time made him feel a type of pain that hurt more than his own.

a/n: friendly reminder than jimin and jungkook love each other so very much!!!

ALSO ———