"Correction, it's my fault I shouldn't have slept with him while he was dating her." I said as she shook her head.

"In that case he shouldn't have slept with you, he shouldn't have even considered it really." She said her voice remaining normal.

"Your very right, we're both at fault here." I said as she just simply rolled her eyes.

"But you did, you were safe and you still remain here today pregnant." She said as I saw her point more.

Things happen and there's nothing we can do about it in the end. Life is weird but things happen for a reason right.

"The only thing we can do is deal with things as they come." She said as I nodded simply tightening my ponytail.

"Your pregnant." Wendy said as I turned quickly.

"You didn't know." I asked his girlfriend as she stared shock.

"Wend, where'd you go." I heard Josh say as he came in the the room.

"You didn't think to inform me that she was pregnant and it's yours." She said glaring as he looked at me briefly.

"I was going to tell you, I was simply trying to find the right time." He said carefully as I kept silent.

"Right time, not only did you cheat but you got her pregnant." She said as she then faced me her glare not fading.

"I wasn't aware you didn't know." I said as she glared even harder at me.

"You whore, you have a knack for sleeping with men who're taken." She glared but I knew she was angry.

"It wasn't planned, none of this was." I said as she didn't seem to believe it.

"That's a lie and you know it, you couldn't just stay away could you, it's not wonder she died when she did who wants a daughter like you." She yelled as that one actually stung.

"Okay, that's enough I know your angry but this is enough." Josh said but I was already getting ready to leave.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here." I apologized leaving the house quickly and teleporting home.

I got home falling against the door and letting the tears fall down my face easily. I was so sad about her death and the fact of the hormones.

My phone rung but I ignored it someone popping in.

"Hey, it's okay." Dan said as he pulled me into his chest.

I kept crying my body racked in heavy sobs for what seemed like ever. He held me tightly whispering soft things to calm me down.

"I'm here." He assured his arms right around my waist.

"It's all my fault." I sobbed and he shook his head.

"No it's not, you know as well as I do that's not your fault." He said strongly but I just kept crying until I couldn't.

So tired my body literally fell asleep and he held me while I did.
-~-~-

"Dani wait." Josh said as I looked up at him briefly.

"I don't want to talk Josh." I said and kept walking holding the books close.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of that to happen." He said as I stopped and turned to face him.

"It still did, and I still don't want to talk about it." I said trying to turn away yet again.

But just like the other day his hand stopped me keeping me still.

"Please, my mom feels bad and wants to say sorry." He said as I looked at his hand briefly.