Chapter Two.

Olivia's Point Of View

The steaming hot water filled the marble tub, soaking my skin in its delicate lemongrass scent, white foamy bubbles floated above the water like clouds above everyday life, I was caught in the pastel yellow day that sent a calming energy through my body, the chirping of the birds nesting in a tree from outside had only made me more relaxed than what I already was.

I exhaled deeply as I watched the steam from the heated water rise up as if it was reaching to be glorified.

I was content.

My worries involving Orin slowly melted away as I closed my eyes, leaning back to rest, my hair neatly knotted on my head. I currently felt so glamorous like a fifties movie star, just lounging in Toby's marble bathtub, peace was known to me,

Finally!

Peace, where the fuck you been all my life?

I wish Peace could have answered the question but I didn't want to anger her, she might leave,

So I breathed in and absorbed this moment, reminding myself that I had to take advantage of feeling content, because I knew that its duration would be a short one.

I wiggles myself in the tub as the water slowly rocked, my ears just listening to the birds song as I had tried to create more comfort in the depths of my needing soul, when the mother of drama had decided to kill her daughter Peace in most brutal way,

The bathroom door flew open, frightening me, as my tiny heart began to race, my first reaction was to cover all of my parts and so I did, using my hands to cover my chest as the foamy bubbles did the rest of the work, my eyes in disbelief at the stranger shutting the door behind himself.

I was forced to scream my girlish adorable scream.

"Shut the fuck up!" He glared at me with those green eyes, his hair black and floppy as I swallowed hard staring at his face while he pointed a knife at me.

"Liv!?" I heard Toby's voice and the steps beneath his feet approaching as the boy with spilt ends and a desperate need for a face wash to tame that oily skin, had locked the door.

"You okay!?" Toby knocked as I kept staring at the boy, he put his knife back into his pocket assuring me that he wasn't going to harm me, if I didn't tell Toby that everything was fine,

The stranger nodded waiting for me to do just that,

"I'm-im fine, just a spider!" I said and then that stupid boy smirked, his green eyes reminded me of Orin but now wasn't the time to think of stupid Orin.

"Okay!" Toby laughed and then disappeared, as his footsteps grew shallow.

"Don't freak out, I'm just sneaking out of Lana's room." He rolled his eyes and then I smiled my awkward smile, trying to cover myself up more. I gathered bubbles not really knowing what to say,

Why the hell did he have a knife?, was one of the questions floating around in my head but instead, he had answered the least most important question on my list, by introducing himself.

"Vickrim, by the way." He nodded and then I said "Olivia."

Okay, the weird train has officially left the station, might as well just roll with it.

"The door unlocked?" He nodded his head in the direction of the glass balcony door.

"Yeaaah," I said slowly "why you sneaking out, is Lana even awake yet?" I asked and then he had a glimpse of amusement in his eyes, but his lips didn't show it.