I'm not going anywhere

"Emma

"Emma. Hey. "

Mary Margret spoke as Emma and Killian walked through.

"You weren't answering your cell phone. We were worried."

David spoke. 

 "I'm fine. I'm home."

Emma spoke. She was smiling. Adrianna smiled while sitting next to Henry holding his hand under the table. 

 "Do you mean that you're not leaving? "

Mary Margret asked, her eyes almost twinkling.

"No. I'm not going anywhere. "

Emma spoke. Smiling.

"We're staying in Storybrooke?"

Henry questioned, hope filling his face.  

"Yeah, kid. "

Emma spoke side hugging Henry.

"This is where we belong. This is where our family is. Mom. Dad. I missed you. "

Emma spoke, hugging her parents once again.

A few minutes later Emma tells her parents, Henry and Adrianna about her and Killian's adventure. About how they travelled along time and interrupted Emma's parents, Snow White and Prince Charming's meeting. But also how they fixed it. On the table in front of Emma Henry's opened storybook is placed. A picture shows Hook and Emma dancing.

"Wait. You're Princess Leia?"

Mary Margret asked smiling.  

"Nice alias. "

Adrianna said. Emma chuckled

"I was in a pinch."

She replied. 

"Well, there you go. You're officially one of us."

David spoke.

 "A fairytale princess at last. "

Mary Margret flashed her Snow White dreamy eyes.

"And as my first princessly request I would like to know the name of the baby."

Emma smirked. 

 "Right, that. Ready?"

David asked towards Mary Margret who nods. David stands up and speaks loudly.

"Excuse me. If I could have everyone's attention just for a moment. This coronation ceremony is something we looked forward to for a very long time. The arrival of our new son has been a cause of great joy for our family. And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved everyone of us. We loved him and he loved back."

David spoke. 

 "People of Storybrooke, it's our great joy to introduce you to our our son, Prince Neal."

Mary Margret finished. Everyone cheered and Emma said, 

"It's nice to meet you, Neal."