I like him

Frank's POV

I wasn't looking forward to telling my mother. Not at all. She hated 'fags' as she's put it and well this wasn't going to work.

"Frankiee!"

Shit

"Frankie why are you home so late? And where is your watch!!??"

"Hah well Mum..." I said nervously. "Kinda found my soulmate and well I'm going to be honest with you but its a guy. I'm sor-" I was cut of by a sharp pain across my face.

"How dare your soulmate be a boy! Your a pathetic excuse for a son!" At this point she was screaming at me, who was crying.

"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR SHITTY LITTLE FACE AGAIN!" I ran as fast as my short legs would let me before she could abuse me again and locked myself away. I couldn't let Gerard know this. I couldn't let him get caught in the crossfire. No way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of hell being summoned. Reaching out, I turned off my alarm.12:30. Fucking great. I have half an hour till I meet Gee. Gee? Where did that come from? I had a quick shower and threw on my Misfits, black skinny jeans and green convers. My hair was messy but I didn't give a fuck. I knew the bitch I called a mother wouldn't let me leave so I cautiously climbed out of my window and clambered down the ivy outside. I had 10 minutes and the coffee house was 15 minutes away. I would have to run. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived I felt like my lungs had been stolen. Gee was already sitting there waiting patiently with 2 cups of coffee. That's actually really sweet. I walked over to his table and grinned at him. He was a great escape.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask

"I'm fine do you think I could ask you a shit ton of questions?" he replies. He looks down at his hands, obviously nervous.

"Of course! Fire away." Am I being weird? Probably. I make a mental note not to say that again.

"So... How old are you? When's your birthday? What's your favourite colour? Would you like to meet my family? Am I weird? Do you like me? Do you have any siblings? What are you aiming to do this summer?" As he was firing question after question, I was studying his gorgeous face. His whiskey eyes contrasting with his long-ish neon red hair, the way he enunciated every single one of his letters perfectly. He had thin lips not too thin though. how he moved his hands when he talked gave me life.

"Frank? Fraank? Frankie? Fraaankieeeee?" I had been staring too long. Shit.

"Oh sorry let me answer some heh," God I was awkward. "Um well I'm 18. My birthday is the 31st of October A.K.A Halloween um-"

"Also," He cut in "Why were you staring?"

"Um well I think you are beautiful. Can I carry on?"I was enjoying this other than him cutting me off but I could get used to this. I was going to be with him forever after all.

"Well I think your far more pretty than me but please, carry on," He smirked. I was taken aback by his sudden boldness even so I carry on.

"My favourite colour is either black or red. I would love to meet your family uh," Stupid me had forgotten the other questions. Fuck. " What were the other questions? Sorry I'm such a fuck up."

"Frank honey the other questions don't matter. I...I uh just uh waned to know if uh... DO you like me?" I could see the fear in his eyes. He was afraid and it was obvious. He just needed a hug. Gerard Way was a fragile bean that I had to protect forever. And I was going to do it right.

"Gee listen to me I love you," and with that I lean over the table and place a soft kiss on his tender lips and to my delight he kissed me back. It felt like heaven, the beauty f it was indescribable. When we pulled away Gerard smiled at me genuinely for the first time today.

"W-would you like to meet my family today?"

"Yeah!" I reply grinning like a maniac. Today was going to be the best day of my life.

Gerard POV

I was in pure bliss. Walking home with my fingers intertwined with his. As we reached my front door  I assured him that they would love him, tattoos piercings and all. We were standing in the door way when we were confronted by my mum.

"So this is Frank, nice to meet you! You can call me Donna," My mother was always good at introductions.

"Its wonderful to meet you Donna. Gerard, does your brother play bass?!" Frank seemed very intrigued.

"Yeah! Do you want to meet him ?" Frank nodded and we dismissed ourselves from our mother  and ran up the stairs. Mikey was really pleased to meet Frank and was asking him questions all night. Frank politely declined dinner and we parted with a quick kiss. I told him we should meet another day. He agreed but looked worried. Something was bothering him.