C H A P T E R 2

As I got off the plane I rushed home as fast as I could! WHY RIGHT NOW WHILE I WAS ON TOUR? I was really mad but I was kinda curious what would happen if me and Ema move? There's no time for that now Sakura! I mentally slapped my face.

"EMA!" I rushed inside to see all of Ema's belongings in a suitcase. I sighed and went upstairs to get packed for our new house.

I walked downstairs when I finished packing. Man I packed a whole lot of stuff. I tried bringing my luggage downstairs, it was no use. I sighed and just grabbed my sketch pad and pencils and started to draw while sitting on the stairs. (Up top ^)

I started to draw a fallen Angel with black fire around her wings while she was sitting on a rock picking flowers. (Soz couldn't think of anything tbh xD)
"woah that looks great sis!~" Ema praised while hovering over my back.
"T-thanks." I blush slightly.
"B-but it's not that great. ", denying the fact that it was good, I went back to colouring in.

*Spongbob guy* 1  hour later..

Emmy and I got a taxi to our destination which was our new house. I put on my blue shades and put on a black wig as I was famous and people would recognize me. "Sorry Emmy that we had to take a taxi." I said quietly while frowning at Ema.
"No it's fine!" Ema smiled sheepishly tying to calm me.
"Well..here we are! The Asahina Resident!" Ema and I looked at the place..
"THIS PLACE IS OUR NEW HOME?! ITS FREAKING HUGE!!!!"  Ema and I screamed in sync while our mouths hung open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan~: Muahahahah x3 anyway sorry that I haven't been updating!~ I'm just so lazy lmao >~< comment your ideas on what I should do because my mind is blank rn!! Comment, share, follow and vote!!! Baii~~ Until the next update!

Or should I introduce myself next~~ Muahahahah!! >:3