C H A P T E R 1

Hi guys ♥ Here's chapter one for you! Dont forget to vote, follow and comment!!! :3

~Sakuras POV~
Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-
I 'hit' (More like smashed x3) my blue alarm clock that Ema gave me for my birthday.
"Uuhhhhh.." I'm so tired after staying up until 6:00 in the morning to excited to sleep because today is my big day. IM GOING TO FRANCE FOR A TWO DAY TOUR! I-i mean whatever..Its just a stupid tour anyway. *Tsundee kicking in ;3*

I get up out of my comfy, black bedsheets and take a nice soak in the good old bath like am I right?
After my shower I brush my teeth, brush my hair and have some breakfast!
"Morning Ema!" I chirped as Ema entered the kitchen.
"Morning Sis.." She mumbles. I giggle.
"Hah! Ema been staying up all night playing those zombie games eh?!" I cracked up so much I fell off my chair.
"Hey! Sakura don't hurt yourself before you even get to France! You need to save your energy for the shows!" She growled at me.
"Yes mum.." I chuckled. She had a smile on her face but she had a sad look in her eyes.
"Ema your going to be okay. I'm only going for two days okay?" I pulled her into a warm hug.
"Okay Sakura I promise" She held out her pinky finger.
"Pinky Swear!!" We both yelled insync then we laughed.
Then I saw a note on the table.
"Hey Emmy~ can you read that letter over there later?"
She looked at where I was staring.
"Sure."

As I finished breakfast. (Some yummy cocoa puffs :3) I went upstairs to get changed. I got into a black tank top with white converses, dark blue denim shorts and put on a beanie that says 'Tsundere B*tch' on it. I-im not a Tsundere! Bakaaa!! I also packed my suitcase last night so YAY no packing to do and im all done!

As I waved and said my good bye to Ema I got into my limousine and drove off to the airport.

As I was about to get onto my flight I knocked into a person.
"Oi watch where your going!" The low voice shouted. I looked up to see the one and only, FUUTO ASAHINA. I looked away in disgust.
"Pftt..whatever FUUTO if you where looking you would've moved out of the way of me." I spat.
"Well well well. Isn't it Sakura" He smirked. "Whatever. Playboy.." I walked away as I muttered the last part. He looked pissed. Anyway I got onto my flight and made it to France!

As I got off my departure I covered my face with sunglasses because all the fans would make a commotion.

I got to my hotel and got a call from Sasuke (my Manager)
"Hello Sasuke!"
"Hello Sakura. I'm just telling you that the first show is starting in 30 minutes! Better get ready before I get there."
I panicked.
"Yes Sasuke" Then I hung up. Well better get ready!

I opened my suitcase to find a black dress. (Up top ↑) I forgot that I had to wear a dress out of all things. Eh, not that bad at least it's black! And some black heals. I straightened my hair and put on some black eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner and some peach blush. Well it's time to leave! I waited until my manger got here.

Sasuke and I made it to the backstage of the place. A couple minutes later I heard people entering the show grounds. Then screaming was heard as the host came onto the stage.
"Good evening everyone. Today you are all gathered here to see the Dark Rose play live! The first song of the tour is called Truth or Dare. ENJOY" Everyone started chanting as the stage lights went dark. Here goes nothing. I walked casually onto the stage. Then the red curtains opened.
"WHOOP WOOP WE LOVE YOU DARK ROSE!!" I heard these teenage girls woop. I winked at them. They blushed bright crimson. Then I started to sing. (Up top ↑)

I got a secret, I'm telling everyone
Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play it dumb
I made a promise I think I'm ready to break

It's just a question, there's nothing wrong or right
But your intentions could keep you up all night
You play with fire, you need a way to escape

And when the lights go out, go out
We're just beginning
And all around, our eyes are looking down
We spin the bottle round and round, and round, and round

Truth!
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his (talk, talk) was your heart beat beating
Dare!
Time's up, are you ready or not? (T-t-talk!)
So don't stop when you get that feeling now-ow-ow
(talk, talk) 'cause your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game

I feel uneasy, I feel a little scared
I see the danger in being unprepared
I try to hide it before I make a mistake

So when the truth is out, is out
We're just beginning
And not a sound, our eyes are staring down
We spin the bottle round and round, and round, and round

Truth!
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his (talk, talk) was your heart beat beating
Dare!
Time's up, are you ready or not? (T-t-talk!)
So don't stop when you get that feeling now-ow-ow
(talk, talk) 'cause your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game

I'm ready, so ready
So take me on (so take me on)
Keep steady,
Don't drag this on and on and on and on and on

Truth!
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his (talk, talk) was your heart beat beating
Dare!
Time's up, are you ready or not? (T-t-talk!)
So don't stop when you get that feeling

Truth!
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his (talk, talk) was your heart beat beating
Dare!
Time's up, are you ready or not?
So don't stop when you get that feeling now-ow-ow
(talk, talk) 'cause your heart beat beating
Now, now, it's just a game.

I finished the song. Everyone started to cheer and dramatically faint. I was puffed!

I went to the hotel and rung Ema.
"Hey Emmy! I just finished my first performance!" I puffed.
"Hey Sakura you know that letter that was on the kitchen table?"
"Yeah why?"
"Well..I opened it and it said that Dad and Ms. Miwa are getting married so we're moving in to our new siblings house..tomorrow" I stood there in shock. WHAT TOMORROW! IM ON TOUR!! WHY DAD WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US SOONER!
"Uhh..Sakura?"
"ILLFLYOVERASSOONASPOSSIBLEOKAYBYELOVEYOU" I hung up and told my manager that I have to leave. I packed my stuff and caught a plane back home.

BRUH. 1135 WORDS. Mmhm! I'm im a good mood today! Vote, comment, follow and share!! Love you guys! ♥ ~DolanTwinsAreMyBaes