"Well I didn't want her to know that way!" I hear slender trying to not shout fully

I knew that he was talking about me and I was getting curious about what Kristine was gonna say

I kept walking till I found a door that said 'cleaning room'

I went inside and grabbed all the things I needed to wash up the place since I was planning on last night and I agreed on Kristine about how filthy this place is. I started cleaning the floor first till I worked my way up

Time skip brought to you by Levis windex~

I was finished and it was already sunset so it was killing time.

I wanted to partner up with Kristine so I could see how she kills people.

I went up stairs to her room and knocked

"name shitty brat"I heard again does she always say that

"Y/N"

"Come in"

I went inside to find her reading a book.

"Need anything" she said

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner on the killing spree?" I said

"Tch fine" she got up and put her glasses on the mini table next to her bed and hoped off going to the closet which was a walk in closet and started to get changed.

Mini time skip~

She came out wearing black fingerless gloves, black beanie, black hoodie, black sweatpants, black sneakers, and no weapons

"Where's your weapons?"

" I don't need one just like you"

"Oh so I'm not the only one"

" yes,now let's go"

We left and went through the woods and going to the other side back to the human world. We kept on walking till we reached our destination, we had 1 teen and a father, I was going for the teen again while she went for the father.

I finished eating him and I quickly went to the fathers room so I could see how she murders.

Her hands turned to paws and she had a cloth as well 'even a clean freak in murdering' she tapped his shoulders and I hid in the shadows so I won't be seen by him and he could only see her

"Your time has ended~"

He was about to scream but instead he chocked on his own blood from getting sliced in the throat by her claw, she quickly covered the throat so the blood won't get on her, and she swiftly turned him around cutting him to get the kidneys then turned him around again cutting his stomach to get his intestine which she grabbed with gloves and washed then putting them in a plastic bag, she went back to the room and wrote her ending with blood that said 'he didn't have enough time' taking the gloves off and washing them too since she needs them again for killing.

" we need to go to the next house and the others since ej needs his kidneys fresh so we need to hurry and collect them"

I nodded and we started killing about 59 people, and headed back.

Small time skip~

"Hey brat here's your kidneys, and you, here's intestines so then you won't have to go killing ever single night for a meal"

"Thank you kristine" I said and she nodded and left

The day was pretty quick but slow too it's sad how when your enjoying something it ends quickly but it actually doesn't and when it's boring and it takes to long but it actually was pretty quick, but you only live once, well as humans say it, but we can't die, well we can but not old age and shit we can only die by someone that is immortal like the creepypastas/myself.

I headed up stairs in my room, I hadn't really paid attention to it really even when I was cleaning, the room is actually really nice.

It had White couch and bed with F/C walls with a wooden floor, it even had your own desk too.

I finished admiring the room and started doing my night business and headed to sleep.

Another chapter done!
Bye my brats!