Ch. 24

~Dippers P.O.V~

"Drei! Give me back my hat!!" I yelled, trying desperately to get it back and on my slight mess of so called hair. "No." Drei put my hat on his head and skipped down the eerie path, we were headed to find a one-thousand eyed pixie frog. Before you say anything, yes they were in the journal- well in our case.. On Drei's stomach,  (for those of you who don't know, the human journals are like a book so the different pages or writings that were on the pages of the journal are all over there body, except private areas.... Maybe..  •—•  )    but I guess in that whole time he decided to take my hat and not give it back. I let out a sigh but kept up my pace.

~Will's P.O.V~

I'm getting kinda used to Dipper and Mabel now. They certainly don't frighten me as much! B-but bill is still full of surprises... W-w-which isn't a bad thing! It's just I feel like he's just teasing me... "Hey Will!" Mabel practically screamed in my ear, slinging one arm around my shoulder. "H-hey Mabel.. Do you n-need something?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. "Nah, just bored. I figured we'd have found the frog now but I guess not" she then huffed, but perked back up and skipped around with Drei.

"Well, well. I see I've finally found you."  T-that.. That voice, I know that voice! Everyone stopped in their tracks and turned around, however, I didn't want to turn around. I didn't want to see them.... I didn't want to see him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with this chapter hope u enjoyed sorry it's short but I'm now working on chapter 25 and I can't contain my excitement!!! ^^  anyway if ur wondering yes I came up with 1-thousand eyed Pixie Frog. Yes I know it sounds weird but I had nothing else for them to look for, oh and I would like you all to try and figure out who the mystery man is •3•

 Yes I know it sounds weird but I had nothing else for them to look for, oh and I would like you all to try and figure out who the mystery man is •3•