Ch.9: Its Ok To Hate Me...

Before we start, I just kinda wanted to draw an animation of myself, yes I know it looks retarded but idrc :P so yea anyway enjoy da chappy chapter~

~Will's P.O.V~

It's been a week since bill left me here, Mabel is nice and Dipper is well... I think he doesn't like me, we agreed I'd do my own thing and they do there's, though we 'talk' sometimes but it's mostly me and Mabel, but when she leaves Dipper tells me to 'Stay away from her' or just glare at me. My eyes started tearing up, I blinked them away as Mable skipped over to me while Dipper just walked with an annoyed expression. "Hey Will! Wanna go on an adventure with us?" She asked, to enthusiastically. "Uh... W-well.." She look like she'd be sad if I had said no so I sighed and went with a simple, "sure" she clapped and Dipper grunted.

~Time Skip because of douche dipper -3-~

We've been walking since 2 hours ago and all I've seen are trees... I don't haven't seen anything, I wish I still had my powers...(oh I forgot to mention after the chapter Pushed To Far pt.2 Will lost his powers to Rev-Dipper because he made a deal with him and so Will gave up his powers in order for the deal to work, just a little head up...) I sighed as I kept walking, but then a tripped on a root causing me to fall on my face, "O-ow..." I muttered, sitting up with on hand on my face and the other supporting me to sit, Mabel turned around and ran to me, "oh my gosh! Will are you ok?" She asked, concern lacing her words. "I-I think so..." I stood up and dusted myself off, Dipper the turned around scowling at me, "c'mon stop playing around, we gotta get there before dark..." He turned on his heel and began walking again, "Dipper! He just tripped he could be hurt!" Mabel yelled at her twin. Dipper then turned again and yelled, "Mabel have you even noticed that he is Bill's reversed self?! He could be planing to kill us at this very moment yet your so gullible you don't see that!". I felt the tears begin to well up, I blink them away. "Dipper he isn't like that so don't just assume-" she was cut off by Dipper yelling again, "Bullshit! Mabel have you forgotten what bill has done to us over the years? He could be just the same..." He said glaring at me, I just stayed quiet. It was silent for a bit until Dipper began walking again, Mabel walked beside me until we got to our destination. We stopped at a giant cave, I shivered in fear, I don't really like the thought of dark places.. I sighed as we walked in, Dipper was in front, Mabel beside him and me in the back. As we got farther into the cave Dipper told 'us' mainly Mabel to be careful because there could be traps set.

~Time Skip to after this adventure cuz I feel lazy~

When we were heading back to the shack I fell again, this time twisting my ankle, I told Mabel that it'd be ok yet she didn't listen... Dipper then picked me up and carried me back to the shack, "hey I'm gonna go get Will an ice pack take him upstairs" Mabel said. Dipper rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs, (cue music *^* or the video) "ya know Mabel is only doing this because she's blind to everything" he said words laced with venom, "put me down....." I said, he literally dropped me to the floor and I could almost feel the smirk, tears somehow made there way down my cheeks bringing more pain with each one that hit the ground. I stood up my bangs falling over my eyes like a mask, "I'm sorry for whatever I did..", "are you... Crying?" He sounded like he regretted what he said, "yes, but you shouldn't be the one to worry about that.." I didn't even know what I was saying anymore, "its ok to hate me..". "Will I-" I ran limping down the stairs and outside into the woods, I could here Dipper and Mabel calling after me but I didn't listen, I didn't wanna listen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the bit of sadness just thought 'hey why not ._.' So I wrote this

Bill: dipper don't u dare hurt my williebean again!

Dipper: hey its author-chans fault!

Me: I plead the 5th.... <.<

Will: (no comment)