Ch.14

~Will's P.O.V~

We've been walking for 2 hours... Mabel started complaining an hour and 30 minutes ago. My feet started hurting, and unlike Bill I have little to no power so I'm not able to float... "Hey guys-" Mabel nudged dipper with her elbow, "sorry.. And girl, maybe we should rest for a while" Mabel and Bill cheered loudly and ran off to find a place to sit in the shade, I smiled and followed, dipper just walked slowly following behind while reading through the journal.

~??? P.O.V~

I slammed my fist down on the desk, "what do you mean, you can't find them!" It was more of a demand then a question, "I-I-I don't know?! I-it's like they just.. Just disappeared-" I cut him off right there, "no one just 'disappears' officer blub unless me or my sister have something to do with it..." I glared coldly, "We could have you and your partner removed from the town police force if  we wanted to ya know" my sister said, a hint of amusement in her voice. "No no! W-we'll find them!" I smirked but it didn't match my cold eyes, "good... Now get out of my sight..." He bolted up from the chair and ran out the door, driving away at what you could call the speed of light... "Well that was interesting, wouldn't you agree brother?" I sighed and nodded, she giggled and left the room saying something about new uniforms for our show tomorrow, I just ignored it and continued to look out at the night sky. "I will find you Pines.. And when I do you'll wish you had kept away from what is mine"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey look at that I updated :D it's not as long as I thought it would be but who cares! *^* anyway so who do u think the mystery ppl are? :3 u should know tho it's kinda obvious :T. Comment on who u think they are, the first person to guess right will be mentioned in the next chapter •3•
Choices to choose from:
1:Gideon
2:Pacifica's Parents
3: Mabel&Dipper Gleeful
4:Ford&Stan