Ch.12: Having Fun But Still Remembering

~Will's P.O.V~

"Canon ball!" Mabel yelled jumping into the clear water of the lake, yea.. Somehow I woke up, got in swim trunks and now we're at the lake. I thought to myself, Dipper sat having a conversation with Wendy, Bill was trying to catch a squirrel and I was just leaning back against a tree enjoying the shade. I sighed, feeling relaxed, "Rawr!" Someone yelled grabbing at my sides, I yelped and flinched back thinking I was gonna die, but then I realized, "B-Bill! D-d-don't do that!" I whined. He only chuckled a small, "sorry" I crossed my arms and pouted like a child and turned away. "Will? Hey.. Will don't be mad at me..." I kept ignoring him, "Will please" he begged, this only made me feel guilty, I sighed, "f-fine as long a-as y-you don't do it again" he smiled and hugged me a bit tightly, soon I smiled and hugged back. "Hey Will?" He called. "Y-yea?" I replied softly. "Brace yourself!" He yelled, I hadn't realized but my eyes were closed, they flew open once he said that and then I knew why he said that... He carried me to the water and now he's gonna jump, "w-wait sto-" before I could get the words out of my mouth we had landed in the freezing water. He was still holding me as he came up, I shivered holding on to him for dear life, "I-I h-h-hate you..." My jaw chattered but I managed to talk, he smirked and kissed me quickly causing my face to turn red, "Love you too".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meh it could've been better but whatever-

Will: that r-rhymed Author-chan

Me: OMG it did! *^*

Bill: so? It's just to words that sound the same :T

Me: Bill I will put u in the hospital -___-

Bill: Nu-uh your chicken *does chicken dance*

Me: *tackles Bill*

Will: 0-0

Bill: ahh! It's trying to eat me! T^T