Ch.1: Useless..

~Will's P.O.V~

I was cleaning the house, like always. I had gotten the laundry from Mistress and Masters room, then set the table for breakfast. Soon Master came down and sat at the table, I knew he wanted his usual 'Earl Grey' tea, which I had already sat on the table. He began sipping it just as Mistress came down, "Will" she said coldly, "y-yes, Mistress?" I replied. "Get me my usual" I nodded and made her a plate of bacon eggs and hash browns including her morning orange juice, "here you are miss" I sat it down in front of her and she began to eat, but she stopped and made a disgusted face, "Will what is this?" She asked. "U-uh, I'm afraid I don't know miss" I replied. "Really? Cause it looks to me like nightshade berries" she said, her voice sounding even more cold than before, "M-Mistress I s-s-swear I don't know how that g-got in ther-" she stood up and slapped me hard enough to make me fall. "Save it" she began, "Will you shouldn't lie to me, it gets you no where". Master only glanced at me and back at his newspaper. "My, my Will, I think you need to be punished" Master said. I only looked down, then I was suddenly yanked up by a chain that they had put around my neck like some sort of dog. He then shoved me into the wall, punching and kicking me countless times till I coughed up blood. "P-please, I-I swear I-I-I didn't do it..." I chocked out but he then slapped me as if saying 'be quiet'. He held me up off the ground by my neck nearly chocking me. "Now, who am I?" He questioned. "Y.. You a-are... *struggling a bit* my.. M-master..." He smirked. "And who is she?" Still struggling I managed to answer, "s-she i... is M- *spits up blood* Mistress" he nodded, "good, now don't forget that.." He said and dropped me, I laid there gasping for air and sobbing quietly. Master and Mistress walked upstairs and left me there. When I had finally got up I stumbled to my 'room' and laid on my floor starring at the ceiling only because I had no bed. "*sigh* why d-do they do this? What have I e-ever done?" I pondered through the many questions in my mind knowing I'd never get an answer. "I-I'm such a c-c-coward... I'm stupid.. Hated... I-I'm so.. So useless...." I curled up and cried myself to sleep.