10.

[WARNING LEMON CONTENT UP UNTIL MARKED AREA.] 

Mitsuki POV

I covered my body quickly as the shower door opened. "Eh...Gaara-kun?" I murmured blushing madly. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Uhh Mitsuki...do you mind me coming in?" The awkwardness was real. But I nodded and pulled him in.

Gaara POV

'Damn I feel like I should have came in more swiftly like Kankuro said to... Oh well I'm here already might as well do the best I can.'

I reached out aimlessly to feel Mitsuki's smooth back. With the soap in my hand I rubbed her back trying to be as gentle as I could be. 'Kankuro told me girls are much more fragile and gentle compared to guys so I had to be much more careful with her.'

I rubbed gently in small circles until I heard her giggle. "Gaara-kun it tickles!" I blushed and tried to massage her shoulders.

"Gaara-kun it's here."

"Ok wait a second..." I was getting kind of annoyed. 'I know Kankuro told me I didn't have to but I felt like as a man I should.'

"Oh Gaara-kun you know you can open your eyes." She laughed. As I slowly opened my eyes. Woww I mean WOW she was the most beautiful looking human being I ever saw in my whole life. I began to massage the soap into her back and shoulders until I felt her hands wrap around mine and guide them to her breast.

"Gaara-kun I want you to be the one to touch me here first." I blushed and kissed her gently before rubbing her breast tenderly. They were so soft and large. Every time I squeezed her breast I felt her weaken underneath me and moan softly. I felt my member harden as I let out a shaky breath.

Mitsuki POV

He squeezed my breast tenderly and pinched my nipples gently. I felt my knees weaken as I let out a shaky moan. He pulled me out of the shower gently and began to dry me rather hurriedly.

"Gaara-kun?" he simply smiled at me before leaning in and sucking on my bottom lip sexily. I blushed noticing his very large member. He noticed me looking and blushed picking me up and taking me to the bed.

He placed me on the bed gently before leaning over my body and kissing my neck. I sat up and pulled him into a hot kiss. I felt our tongues dance as he quickly became dominate. I moaned loudly as he squeezed my breast tightly. I felt my women hood moisten as we pulled away from each other breathlessly. A trail of saliva still connecting us. My breath quickened as he began to suck on my nipples aggressively.

I knew Gaara was a bit hesitant after hearing him talk to Kankuro about not being experienced. However, the nervousness and hesitation disappeared replacing a very hot and passionate man.

"G-Gaara!" I squealed, surprised when he suddenly began to abandon my breast to kiss down my body. He smirked at me sexily, hands sliding around to grasp at my bottom. And when enough wasn't enough his tongue was pleasuring me in more ways than one, licking and thrusting and delving into my core, faster and faster as I whimpered and moaned and panted.

...(comment if you want me to continue it)

I woke up with two arms wrapped around me tightly. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach as I turned to look at Gaara. What happened last night would change the way I saw Gaara forever. Not only was he my boyfriend but my lover. He was surprisingly always in control and I feel like he would continue to prove to me his dominance every time we were intimate.

"Good Morning Hime." Gaara smiled gently. I giggled and allowed him to kiss me gently.

"Today I have a meeting, they said you could come too." I smiled and nodded excitedly.

He got up pulled on his boxers and reached for my hand. I took his and slowly began to get up.

Gaara POV

"A-ah!" Mitsuki exclaimed as she fell into me. I held her tightly in worry.

"Mitsuki are you ok!"

"I-I'm so sore." I blushed noticing that the source of Mitsuki's pain was me.

"I'm sorry Hime." She blushed and waddled to the bathroom in embarrassment. I smirked and followed quickly.