Chapter Seven

I woke up from my peaceful slumber when I felt the IV being removed from my arm. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a nervous looking Caitlin.

"Morning?" I smiled drowsily.

"Shh." She looked at me scared. I squinted my eyes confused before I lifted my head slightly and looked around the cortex. The lights were dimmed and Cisco was staring at a computer, I saw Leonard standing at the entrance to the cortex with the cold gun in his hand, Barry was nowhere in sight.

"Wh-What's going on?" I asked and she helped me sit up. I noticed that I was wearing a pair of sweats under the medical gown.

"We have to go for a drive okay." She said quietly. "It's going to be okay." She reassured me. "We just have to take a trip to Star City." She forced a smile and held up the shirt I was wearing last night. Cisco and Leonard quickly turned around and I changed out of the gown into the t-shirt.

"All ready to go?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah. Cisco, can you help her to the van? I have to get a portable IV ready for her." Caitlin asked and both guys turned around.

"I'll help her." Leonard stated. He slid the cold gun into its holster on his thigh and jogged over to me.

"When you get to the van just stay in the back with her, when you see us open the back door and we'll jump in." Caitlin instructed

"What's going on?" I asked Leonard as he wrapped his arm around my back and helped me stand up.

"I'll explain in the van." Leonard told me.

"Where's Barry? Are we in danger?" I looked around frantically.

"Let's just get to the van okay?" Leonard looked and me with a raised brow. I nodded and we began to walk to the van. I want to say that we were running to the van, but let's just be honest here I was on loaded with morphine and slightly delusional due to it.

Once we got to the garage door, Leonard walked in front of me, making sure he had his arm out behind him for me to hold. He looked around cautiously before we walked to the van. He unlocked the back doors and opened one of them and helped me into the back of the van. He climbed in after me and shut the door. I sat down on seats against the wall and he sat down beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He looked over at me.

"I uh. I'm confused." I looked towards him and rubbed my head lightly. "I'm a bit dizzy too." I squinted my eyes as a car drove up behind us, the headlights shone through the two back windows of the van.

"Son of a bitch." Leonard hissed before he pulled the cold gun out of its holster. "Stay out of sight." He stated and repositioned himself so I was out of view to the windows on the back doors. Leonard slid across the seat closer to the back door. I glanced over his shoulder to see a man step out of the car behind us with his hands raised.

"My name is John Diggle. Barry and the Arrow sent me." He said loudly. Leonard slowly opened the back door with his left hand while his right hand continued to grip the cold gun.

"I need proof." Leonard stated

"Good you're here." Cisco said out of breath as Caitlin and him ran out of the building towards the van.

"You know him?" Leonard asked cautiously

"Yeah. He's here to help." Caitlin nodded as she jumped into the back of the van and Cisco passed her the portable IV machine and she began to set it up and hook me up to it.

"There's no one around the perimeter. Still don't want to chance anything so we better get going." John Diggle said and Cisco ran around the van and got into the driver seat.

"I still don't understand what's going on!" I looked around desperately hoping someone would give me an answer

"You're being hunted. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that." He shook his head confused

"We weren't planning on telling her yet." Leonard narrowed his eyes at John.

"We didn't want her worrying the whole way to Star City." Caitlin sighed

"You guys should just let them get me. This is getting ridiculous someone's going to get hurt!" I urged and pushed myself off the seat.

"That someone is going to be you. So sit down and please (Y/n), just let us help you. We have an idea that might help." Leonard turned back towards me.

"What's the idea?" I asked intrigued and sat back down on the seat.