Chapter Five

"It seems like all I am is a damsel in distress and I for one am getting pretty annoyed at that. I should be the leading lady, the badass one who don't need no man. But every time I seem to be that badass I seem to get hurt and he shows up. But look. Can I be honest with you? I miss him." Caitlin read off a text that I sent her last night during my sleep deprived stay at Starlabs. "You are seriously head over heels for a thief." Caitlin sighed as she rolled around the med bed on the stool she was sat upon. She checked my bandages and removed the IV from my arm as she continued to talk. I tuned her out as Barry ran into the room.

"He's gone completely MIA." Barry sighed. "I ran all over the city."

"Woah who owns the awesome bike outside?" Cisco walked into the cortex with a slush in his hand.

"What bike?" Barry and Caitlin asked.

"The black motorbike? It's parked right beside the entrance to the garage." Cisco shrugged. I stood up off the bed.

"I don't think you should head out there right now (Y/n)." Caitlin stood up off of the stool.

"I'll be fine." I shook my head and waved her off.

"It could be a trap." Barry stood in front of my placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Mick is locked away in Iron Heights, I'm safe until he gets out." I stated

"The Rogues are probably still looking for you." Cisco pointed out and I glared over towards him.
"Pull up the footage from the garage security camera." I stated. Cisco nodded and started typing away. Barry, Caitlin, and I all turned to look up at the tv that is up on the wall near the med bed.

"Here's the video from last night." Cisco stated. The video started from when Barry ran me into StarLabs from the back door last night. Cisco fast forwarded it until the security light outside turned on around 3 am. Two motorcycles pulled up, Leonard was obviously riding on one and a girl was on the other one. Leonard jumped off of a sleek black bike with a helmet hooked onto the bag on the back of the bike and looked up towards the camera. He dangled the key in his hand aiming it up at the camera and then placed the key into the side bag on the bike. He then walked over to the bike that had the girl on it and got on after the girl moved to the back of the bike.

"I'm going out there." I stated

"Not alone." Cisco stated and I looked over at him and raised a brow. "What? You know we're all going with you." He shrugged and the four of us made our way to the back door. Barry ran ahead of us and ran around the perimeter of the lab.

"All clear." Barry stated as we got to the door.

"Did he seriously bring us a motorcycle?" Caitlin asked

"He owed me a bike." I smiled as I walked over to the bike and ran my hand across the handles.

"He owed you a bike? He stole a motorcycle for you." Caitlin chuckled slightly. I walked over to the side bag and reached in. I pulled out the keys but also a folded piece of paper.

"What's that?" Cisco asked. I quickly tucked the paper into my pocket and dangled the keys in the air.

"The keys." I shrugged nonchalantly as Caitlin stared at me

"No I mean the pa-"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged cutting Cisco off. "I'm just going to go back inside, it's getting cold." I stated and walked passed the group.

"You're cold? It's like 100 degrees out here. I think I should run some more tests on you." Caitlin spun around and followed me back inside. The boys hung back outside they both quietly wished me well as they continued to stare at the motorcycle.

"He left you a note?" Caitlin asked as we rushed down the hall

"I don't know it could just be a receipt left in the bag from the person that owned it before." I shrugged "Remind me to ask Barry to look into any reports for stolen motorcycles." I stated

"What if he didn't steal it?" Caitlin asked

"Then I'll be concerned about him going soft." I chuckled as we made our way back into the Cortex.

"Well come on. Read the note." Caitlin urged. I rolled my eyes as I smiled and pulled the paper out of my pocket. I unfolded the note and scanned over it. "Read it aloud!" She laughed

"Hey Sweetheart, sorry about the bike. Here's the new one I owed you. From L.Snart. P dot S I didn't steal it. I promise." I read the note to Caitlin I paused after I read the postscript and read the rest of what Leonard wrote to myself

P.P.S Meet me at the warehouse out of town next to the impound lot at 7:30 Pm

I smiled and folded the paper back up and tucked it away again.

"You're so totally smitten with him." Caitlin chuckled "I just want you to know that as a person that works with the Flash I do not approve of this romance. But as your friend, I want you to be happy." She sighed

"Hey Cait." I bit my lip.

"What's up?" She raised a brow, as her smile fell. "Are you okay?" She asked

"One of the last things I said to him was I hate you." I said sadly

"You were pissed. I'm sure he understands that. If he didn't why would he get you that bike?" She asked "You also suffered some head damage so you can just blame your anger on that." She shrugged

"I feel so guilty." I groaned "I'm such a bitch." I muttered