Chapter Three

It's been a month since I last saw Leonard. Well I guess I shouldn't say that I haven't seen him; I've caught the odd glance of him. he wasn't lying when he first said that he kept tabs on me, and to be honest it was kind of creepy. But now I sort of wish he had been keeping tabs on me a couple days ago. If he was I probably wouldn't be in this situation.

I groaned as I was thrown back against a wall by a gust of wind. I stared up at Mark Mardon, aka the Weather Wizard, who walked closer to me. He squat down in front of me and clasped his hands together. "You just won't give up, will you?" He raised a brow. I glared at him before I turned my head towards the floor and spat out the blood that had started to fill my mouth.

"Fuck you." I hissed. He started to chuckle and he stood up.

"In your dreams." He rolled his eyes and walked to the door to leave the small room I had been locked up in. He smirked at me before Hartley Rathaway ran up to him.

"He's here. Mick told me to come take care of her." I heard him say. I pushed myself up off the ground and pulled myself up. I leaned against the wall. Mardon nodded quickly before running off.

"Who's here?" I asked as Hartley walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Does it matter?" Hartley walked over to me.

"Is it the Flash?" I inquired. Hartley chuckled.

"Why would the Flash care about you?" He tilted his head confused. He shrugged it off as he readjusted his gloves

"Hartley you don't have to do this." I pleaded "C'mon we worked together! We can go back to being partners." I urged

"Oh come on now (Y/n). You know pleading won't get you anywhere." He sighed

"Hartley c'mon man, you can't kill me." I pled

"I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to keep you quiet." He stated. The lights in the room shut off and the room was almost pitch black, the only light in the room was from a window in the door.

"I'll stay quiet I swear." I stated

"For some reason, I don't think that's true." He sighed

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone yell my name.

"I'm in here!" I screamed before Hartley aimed his hands at me and hit me with the sonic vibrations from his gloves. Within seconds I was down on the ground covering my ears with my hands and I screamed out in pain hopping whoever was here to find me would hear my cries for help. My screams were soon drowned out as I began to feel blood trickle down my neck. I lifted my head and saw someone at the door trying to open in. Hartley quickly stopped what he was doing and ran to the door, and pressed his back against it to keep it shut. Hartley quickly marched away from the door and looked at me cautiously the man I've come to know as HeatWave pushed open the door. He looked at Hartley angrily before he said something; I couldn't hear anything but a loud ringing in my ear. HeatWave looked at me and I saw his lips moving.

"I can't hear you." I pointed to my ear. HeatWave glared at me before he walked over and lifted me off the ground by my upper arm. "No need to be so ruff." I growled. I watched as he turned towards Hartley and began to say something. The two of them continued to talk as I stood on my tippy toes as HeatWave practically held me off the ground beside him. The two of them talked for a few minutes before HeatWave drug me out of the room and to an open space. I saw Leonard standing beside a table looking at some blueprints. HeatWave pushed me to the ground and Leonard glanced back. He looked down at me then back up at HeatWave. He raised a brow and spun back around to the blue print. I saw a flash of red and within minutes I was sitting on the med bed back at S.T.A.R Labs. I clutched onto the edge of the bed and looked around. Caitlin jogged over to me and stood in front of me. I saw her talking and tried to read her lips. Of course she was talking too fast for me to understand so I moved my head. "I can't hear you." I pointed to my ear and I saw Cisco jump slightly and stare at me. I saw him jog over to a white board that was in the room and picked up a marker. He began to write something down then he turned the board towards me. I squinted my eyes at it and read what it said No need to yell, we aren't deaf you know. I chuckled "Sorry." I said. Cisco rolled his eyes. Still yelling... I laughed and felt a cold cloth hit my neck. I jumped slightly and looked at Caitlin, she was focused on cleaning the blood off of my neck. Cisco walked over and stood in front of me and began typing something on his phone. He quickly held it up in front of my face and I read what he wrote So what happened?

"Rogues found my house, broke in around three am a few days ago." I shrugged and he began to write more

What'd they do to you?

"The head honcho of the Rogues, the only name I heard him being called was HeatWave so I have no idea who he is, but anyways he would send Mark Mardon and Hartley Rathaway to deal with me. Mark would cause storms that would beat me around and well as you can tell Hartley caused this." I pointed to my ears.

-

I sat on the med bed scrolling through my phone, looking for any news updates about any robberies that Leonard could have participated in.

"-so when do you think her hearing will come back?" I heard Ciscos voice and my head shot up.

"Now." I said excitedly as I hopped off the bed and ran over to where Cisco and Caitlin were standing. "I've never been so happy to hear your voice." I exclaimed

"Does this mean we can start calling you again to make sure you're safe?" Caitlin asked

"I haven't heard anyone's voice for two days, feel free to call me to describe your dinner." I chuckled

"How do you feel?" Caitlin asked

"Perfectly fine." I smiled

"You looked pretty disappointed when you were back on the bed." Cisco pointed out

"Just confused." I shrugged

"Why?" Barry Allen walked into the room. He told me he was the Flash about a week after I first met him. He talked Officer West out of arresting me.

"When you saved me, Leonard was standing at a table looking at blueprints to something. I haven't heard anything about him in the news so I'm just confused as to what he's getting himself into." I sighed

"I'm sure he's fine." Barry stated "And if whatever he's planning gets him sent to jail. He'll just escape again like he always does." Everyone chuckled.