Act 1; Part 3

"The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma."
--------------------------------------------

Lawless, Lawless....

The name played in your mind repeating like a broken record.
'Who's Lawess?' You thought as you laid in your bed. A sudden flash came into your mind, an image of blond hair, it came so unexpectantly that you jumped slightly and rolled off your bed.

"OWW!" You exclaimed in pain as your back came in contact with the floor. Another flash and you saw, a scenery. A medieval times scenery, it was quite peaceful. Your eyes snapped open as you felt some rise in emotion in your brain. It caused your chest to give off a painful feeling. Why were you feeling this way? It was only after you met Hyde and Licht that it spurred these images. But for some reason, these images felt like memories...a familiar dream.

You sat up, cringing from the now forming bruise on your back. Your whole mind was a confused mess. You shook your head trying to get yourself together.

"Maybe I should sleep..." You said to yourself quietly. You stood up stretching getting your muscles to feel better after that fall. You looked out the window watching the calm environment.

"Come to think of it, I didn't get Todoroki-kun's number. I hope we meet again.." You mumbled to yourself, not only looking forward to meeting Todoroki but also a very mischievous Servamp as well. You yawned flopping onto the bed and falling fast asleep.

The quiet outside air suddenly turned tense, as a pair of crimson eyes walked along the woods with a grin.
---------------------------------------

Lawless' eyes snapped open as he was awoken by an ominous feeling. His hand clutched his shirt slightly as he felt something he hasn't felt in quite a while, nervousness. He ran his head through his hair getting frustrated at his brain for making him feel this way. Sometimes he wishes he could bury his emotions further, further than they were when she died. He sighed leaning back on the roof he laid on. Luckily he escaped from Licht and his "angelic" ways of dealing with a "demon" like him, if you could call it that.

Something bubbled in his chest as he stared at the night sky in pensiveness. Just closing his eyes and a flash came from his mind. His past, his present came coming up to him, and for some reason he could see two figures. Very familiar figures that made his heart stop. He gasped, sitting up and clutching his chest as if that would stop his beating heart. He grit his teeth, anger and frustration, most of all sadness all he wanted was for these emotions to stop. For the pain to stop haunting him everywhere he goes, sometimes putting on the playful act was tiring. He surprised himself that he hasn't fully broken. His fist came in contact with the roof creating a large slam.

It was haunting him, her presence, and even more so ever since you met him. He hand came up clutching his forehead wanting to rip his thoughts out. If falling in love with a human was this painful, why did he do so in the first place? Even though he decided to have no more, why in the world were you haunting his thoughts?

So many questions he wanted the answers to and yet he wouldn't obtain. And that made him furious, with the world, with himself. He sighed leaning back on his hands just drifting away, he thought it would be better to think of nothing.

Or better yet, "I wonder what Licht-tan's up to?" He said to himself walking off the roof. He would distract himself with his current Servamp, because anything was better than what he was suffering.
----------------------------------------

"My Romeo.."

Your eyes snapped open once more, this time your chest was heaving.

You groaned, "That was one lucid dream." You thought. You had had problems with these types of dreams before, dreams so vivid that they actually seemed real. It scared you honestly, because in most dreams they were chaotic. You went to the bathroom checking yourself in the mirror. You eyes were red, and you had tear streaks down your face.

"Had I been crying?" You mumbled stretching your eyes slightly with one hand and letting your fingers carefully tread your cheek. You shook your head to get out of the tired daze, you figured it was probably dust. After a good splash of cold water you became more awake. You went back to your room to check the time, it read 7:00 am.

"Huh, I don't usually wake up this early. But there's a first time for everything."

You got yourself dressed, and had your goal in mind. You needed to find Licht again, for some reason you couldn't help but feel dread and confusion build up in your chest again from last night. You didn't like the eerie feeling, like someone was watching. So it was possible that Licht could help, and you got the chance to see Lawless again.

Lawless..

Why that name? Was there something you were missing?

But you couldn't help for the fact that when you thought of him there was a tiny flutter. And you didn't know why.

'I can't be falling for him when I just met him. And he's a vampire no less.' You thought as you tried to put in logic for the situation. You heaved your bag over your shoulder and checked your phone.

"Alright. Let's do some angel hunting." You said and ran out the door.

The wind rushed through the city as a figure overlooked it grinning wildly. The eerieness returned as it could be felt like the sun could be blocked out.

A/N: By the way I forgot to mention the introductory quotes are not mine. They just pertain to the theme, if you could guess which theme they are you get a free cookie. Although the one in this chapter was easy.