Act 1; Part 1

"Have you ever met someone for the first time, but in your heart you feel as though you met them before?"
-------------------------------------

It's just not possible...no it couldn't be. He stared ahead at the girl in shock, he felt it was hard to breath. He couldn't mistake that look, the tiny details, it was the same.

He jumped from his Eve's shoulder padding to the girl in his hedgehog form to get a closer look. Although even his legs felt heavy from the way his emotions were battling. You looked down at him, you eyes locking with his tiny ones. You smiled down at him, he froze...it was just like hers.

He had to be crazy, he had no idea why it looked just like hers. Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him. He was deluding himself again, and was already such a mess. He already cursed the world so many times for taking her away, it wasn't going to be that easy to ease his mind.

"Aww is this your pet? It's so cute!" You exclaimed with a little squeal. Licht didn't answer as he just kept a glare on the girl.

"That shit rat? Cute?" He said quietly to himself.

"Aw Lich-tan! You hurt me with those words!" Lawless exclaimed, shamelessly changing into his original form. He gave a grin as he looked at you.

"Isn't he just the meanest?"He asked playfully.

"And he calls himself an Angel." He teased. Licht looked ready to murder him...again.

Your mouth went agape as you just witnessed something incredible.

'That hedgehog just turned human?!'

Lawless kept looking at the girl who now had a face of shock, just something about her made all of those emotions he thought had died and drowned come back to resurface. He willed himself to convince himself he can't go back down that road again. Down that road there's nothing but a dead end. He now looked to Licht no longer willing to stare into your eyes.

"B-But w-what, h-how did...ehhh?" You babbled once again this time out of confusion.

He felt something spark, he felt the need to mess with you. That what he has been doing for the past many years, why would he act any different? To him you were no different from any other human.

"Yup! You just witnessed the power of a Servamp!"

"Ser...vamp?" You repeated, you just got a really eerie feeling. The human/hedgehog looked like he wasn't joking.

"Yes! Servant combined with Vampire! Servamp!"

'Vampire?! But vampires are myths...at least I think they are? Of course they are....then explain the hedgehog human transformation.' Your thoughts jumbled together as two sides argued. Your eyes suddenly swirled as you keeled over from the information shock. Lawless felt another spark, but it was something different, on some strange impulse he reached for you and kept your body from impacting the ground. His arms wrapped around your waist, just the slightest bit of contact gave him unease. He felt the world stop for a moment as he gazed at you, even if you were unconscious, he could never doubt this feeling.

But his consciousness and desire clashed with it, this was wrong. He already had given up on this world, on humans. The only thing awaiting him was cruelness and betrayal.

"Oopsie, guess I made her faint.~" He laughed playing it off as a joke. Licht grit his teeth as he prepared himself to kick his Servamp again. Licht got caught off guard as Lawless threw your unconscious body into his arms. It took quite some maneuvering to keep you from falling. Licht gave one nasty glare to his Servamp who was laughing so hard at the misery.

"Taking care of an unconscious woman seems like a job for Angel-chan right?~" Lawless said. If the world was so cruel as to play this joke on him, he wouldn't fall for it so easily.

Licht clicked his tongue again not even having the energy to argue.
'I'll just try another attempt later.' He thought bitterly. He walked past Lawless who was still giggling to himself and roughly bumped his shoulder.

As soon as he no longer felt eyes on him, his playful attitude just dropped. A rough glare and sorrowful frown came upon his face. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, directing his glare forward.

"Do you think I am easier to be played on than a pipe?"*

The line danced from his tongue as he gave a venomous tone to it.

'How cruel you are.' He thought gazing upward. He shook his head as another grin came upon his face and he followed his Eve, who held in his arms the mysterious girl.

A/N: When I said Shakespeare I meant it. Literally this story will happen in Acts, I don't know how many yet. But it will tell the story of dear Lawless and Reader chan. They may vary in length depending on how much I write. Also there will be interludes, that will act just like Omakes or OVAs.

*This is taken from a line from Hamlet Act 3 Scene two said by Hamlet. Basically this line is saying "Do you think you know me more than a simple a pipe?" Or "Do you play me for a fool?"