Sadistic S.O.B 1

This isn't a love story, nor is it a pity story. This is a story about how I fell in love with a Sadistic Son Of A Bitch and how he almost killed me.

The first time I met Joshua I was twenty two. Having moved from Mississippi to New York I had a studio apartment,no friends or family. Ever since I was little I wanted to move to this loud rude city and I finally did.

I was working at a sex shop called Deep Within. I had recently finished training and was put on schedule for Friday night the night I met him.

I was bent over picking up a pair of fallen furry handcuffs to return them on the hook when someone cleared their throat behind me.

Standing and turning handcuffs in hand I smiled at the customer as I was trained to do.

"Hi welcome to Deep Within how may I serve you tonight?"

"Serve.... Hmph."

He looked at my hands pulling the handcuffs from my fingers.
He runs his fingers over the fur tsks and shakes his head as his eyes rakes over me. I stare back at his clear green eyes.

"Is there a problem sir?"

"Just wondering how I'll accomplish tying anyone down with these joke of a pair of handcuffs. And Sir? Do all the staff speak like you do?"

"Well the manager insist we speak respectfully to all customers. I like it here and like to follow the rules so..."

"Do you?"

"Pardon?"

"Do you like to follow the rules?"

I cleared my throat my lips suddenly dry. His eyes flicked down and a smile came to his lips.

"Do I make you nervous?"

"I....uh....No um can I help you?"

"Can you?"

I sighed taking a step back.

"I'll be around if you do please give me a holler if you decide you know what you want....sir."

I began walking around him when his hand shot out grasping my wrist pulling me back in front of him.

"Ow what are you...."

His finger pressed across my lips silencing me.

"I wasn't done annoying you. When I am I will leave you not the other way around. The customer is always right yes....Then I expect you should wait on me until I have decided. "

His grip tightened as he spoke. It felt as if all circulation to my hand was being cut off.

"Okay I'll help you. But please let me go. "

He released me at once dangling the cuffs to me. I took them replacing them on the wall hook.

"Small anal beads, ball gag, leather crop, nine tails, blindfold, adjustable nipple and pussy clamps, rabbit ten speed vibrator, pussy and nipple pumps, and steel handcuffs. "

My eyes widened, I thanked the heavens for my great memory and was about to get a basket when his eyes narrowed at me. Unsure of what to do I stood there. Maybe two minutes past with him gazing at me before he subtly nodded his head.

I took off to the baskets grabbing one and began grabbing everything he asked for.

I was frightened. I wanted this man out of the store. My wrist still was tender and I swear I could still feel the imprint of his fingers digging into my wrist. As I got everything I didn't need to look back at him to see if he was watching me. I could feel his eyes on me. It was like a never ending heat on my body. When I was finally complete I rushed back standing before him. Those eyes watched me. He didn't even check the basket as he took it from my hands.

"Very good now ring me up. "

"Yes sir. "

He laughed softly at me and nodded for me to walk. I did knowing he was following. I rung up his items bagged them and swiped his credit card. As I stared at his hand, his big hand that had gripped my wrist so tightly. So painfully. So nicely. I shook my head removing the finger I was using to caress where he had grabbed me.

"Thank you for serving me. "

"Your very welcome, enjoy. "

"I intend to. "

He slid the receipt to me and left without looking back. As I was stuffing the receipt in the draw I noticed a card behind it.

[8:30pm
Tomorrow Evening Not A Minute Later, If I have to Come to you You'll Be sorry
2123657886
-Joshua]

I ripped the cards in pieces stuffing them in my pocket. That guy was crazy if he thought I was calling him. I shook my head knowing I wouldn't call as I subconsciously rubbed my wrist.