6

Last night was amazing Myles treated me like I was something special to him and everything and we all went home After the bonfire and now tonight Myles and I are going to Disneyland with the whole squad we are all are sooo excited!!! I got up and got ready and changed into black shorts and a white t shirt and a flannel around my waist and I put on for shoes white old Skool vans and I had my hair in curls and I grab my backpack and my Phone and went to Myles house and everyone was there. I said Hey to everyone and we all went into a Van and drove to Disneyland and we got there and we got out and took pictures of the castle and everything and one of the pictures was me and Myles holding hands after that we all decided to spit up and meet up after and Myles and I did so many rides together and we took pictures and everything together and then Myles kissed me and then we both turn around and we saw Tia and then it's time to tell who really is Tia and I said to Myles Tia is always gets in trouble and everything and Tia looked at me and said no she is lying and I said no I'm not I have prove and I showed it to Myles and he was shocked and I wanted to Myles to have a good day and now it's ruined and he looked at me I should of believed you and I'm sooo sorry and I looked at Myles and said its fine you didn't know you were happy and everything I didn't wanted to ruin that for you. And after a few movements he finally broke up with Tia and she said me a massage this is not over Lauren and she ran away from me and Myles.

After a few hours Myles and I met up with the rest and spend the night at Myles house and we all played games and everything the boys played the Xbox but then they decided not to and we all went outside and decided to have a little party just us and Jake set up his Dj stuff and everything and music started playing we all were dancing and Kalin and Myles performance for old time sake for there fans and everyone was having a good time and Kalin and Myles are best friends again which is great Kalin is going to help Myles with his music and Myles helping with Kalin's and the night ended on the right note

I love you guys sooo much I know I'm updating a lot today and yeah I hope you all like how Kalin and Myles are hanging together and everything and I love you all and I hope you all enjoy this chapter and yeah Love you all and I appreciate you all!!!❤️ and thank you for 40 readers I know it's not a lot and yah Love you all soo much