"You know I've done a body checkup. I'm fit and fine. Now I'll start my diet and..." She trailed off.

"And...?" He looked sheepishly at her, raising his eyebrows, biting his lower lips temptingly.

"Exercise!" She giggled hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"No Ishita...We'll take things slowly...I don't want to risk your health." He excused, though feeling guilty of rejecting her.

"Why slowly...? I'm fine Raman..." She looked at him confusedly.

"I know...Let me see how healthy you're. Then, I'll come to you on my own..." He husked nibbling her lower lip.

"Hmm...then okay..." She pushed him slightly but he pulled her back and fell on her. "Ab kya...?" She rasped feeling his hand stroking her waist and his lips busy grazing her collarbone.

"Checking if you're healthy...!" He mumbled chewing her lips and prolonging the kiss until he lost all his breath.

"Raman..." She sighed exploring his hair.

"Tum...humare bachche...sirf hum...it's so perfect, hai nah Ishita...?" He asked rolling off her, holding her tight over him.

"Hmm...I want that only..." She grumbled.

"We'll shift to some other place...but before that, we've to reopen Adi's custody case." He said seriously while opening the knot behind her blouse.

"Haan...I want Adi to be with us. Aap kuch jaldi se karo nah Raman..." She grizzled and lied on her back with him over her.

"Hmm...aur...?" He murmured as he removed her saree, revealing her bosom.

"Aap kya karne jaa rahe ho...?" She widened her eyes in disbelief.

"I don't know..." He flickered his eyes innocently.

"Ramaaannn...!" She clenched her teeth.

"Ishitttaaa...!" He huffed and got off the bed.

He walked out of the Iyer's home making faces and the next thing he saw was Shagun coming out of Bhalla's. On watching his disappointed face, she felt her deed has a good result. However, Ishita coming after Raman was never in her plan. She stepped away when Raman glared her and Ishita followed his way, just to stop in front of Shagun.

Shagun observed Ishita's appearance and she could say without a second thought that they did not fight at all. When she was thinking Raman would be after Ishita, here something opposite is happening. She wheezed at the turn of events, that are quiet not in the limit of her understanding and the noise of the four people from inside the Bhalla house was topping her annoyance. She needs to get at least Adi in her way, but how?

A week into the sprouting interference of Shagun in their life, Ishita slowly started feeling detached from everything. Though Adi and Ruhi were there to shower all their love up on her, she could not feel right at the fact that her kids are being a little too good to her husband's EX. She did not feel good in addressing Shagun as her kids' mother, in all sense, anymore. Her kids are just hers and she wanted them just to be with her and close the Shagun era from their life. It was grim.