At last, things came in a very bad phase, somewhat in favor of Shagun. She took in Ishita's dead countenance. Raman walked up to Ishita and she simply stepped away. Adi was fast enough to explain the entire scenario, so that his father would not be in a very huge trap from where he would not be able to escape. Ishita slightly patted his head and smiled meekly.

A murky glance at Raman's disoriented face, she sighed. "Take care of her..."

"Ishita...listen to me..." Raman rushed behind her when she walked back to the Iyers and in a swift action, the door has banged on his face.

She has understood the situation. She was not a fool not to see the logic. However, she was not cool. She could not even fake a smile at everyone after watching that which she dreads. She could not feel a good vibe from all these. Maybe Raman was just being kind, after all he is the reason why Shagun is undergoing this God knows how deep pain in her feet, but she did not feel like show understanding. She realized her heart is being so adamant to be like a kid who has so miffed and...broken!

"Ishita...darwasa kholo...Ishita...Are you there...? Ishita...Ishita...! Let me talk to you. Let me...let me see you jaan. Tum...meri baat toh suno...Ishita..." He knocked continuously on the door only to hear dead silence. "Ishita..." He gently twisted the doorknob and it opened.

She stood silently, near the window, tightly fidgeting with the edge of her saree. He took a deep breath and strode towards her, observing how she stiffened in his presence, ensuing to the effect he has on her. He did not feel like smiling but look on apprehensively as she held the railing taut, showing resentment to talk. However, he wanted to clear things and he did not wait to give her some peace to face him.

He turned her towards him by her arms and her teary eyes undid everything. "Hey...What's there to cry...?" He asked tenderly blowing a kiss on her temple.

"I don't know..." She blinked her eyes cutely and let those welled up tears fall down.

"See Ishita...I was being good to her because our kids were there. I didn't want to act bad in front of them. That's all..." He explained.

"Mujhe pata hai..." She nodded and looked away.

"Still you acted like this?" He rolled his eyes.

"I felt so baaaddd...!" She started crying vigorously.

"Kyunn...?" He narrowed his eyes.

Breaking his hold, she walked up to the bed and sat making faces. "I don't like her. She's your first love. I feel so off whenever I see her. I hate her. I...I don't know what I feel then...and...it's so complicated." She hid her face in her palms while he sat in front of her and took off her palms to see her pinkish face.

"I too am not your first love Ishita...Mujhse pehle...there was Subbu in your life and I can understand the kind of emotions you're feeling right now. Kyun ki...the mere mention of Subbu is enough to make me go furious. I won't feel bad even if you drag me out of there because if I were in you, I would have just kissed you senseless right there...!" He smirked.

"Aap bhi nah Raman..." She pulled the button of his shirt, shying at his words, fixing her eyes on his throat.

"Mm-hmm...sirf mein..." He winked and embraced her.