The Elders (Harry Potter FanFic)

(A/N: Names: Nina; Fire. Kenna; Made of fire. Adam; The red earth. Dimitrios; Loves the earth. Georgius; Earth-worker, farmer. Avani; Earth. Erion; Our wind. Aura; Breath, breeze. Era; Wind. Arvin; Green water. Calder; Violent water. Wiley; Water meadow. Aysu; Moon water. Sequoia; Sparrow. Kaius; Rejoice. Astrea; Star of nature.)

Prologue

Astrea's POV

My family is quite big. Well, at least it was. My mother was queen. I remember her like it was just yesterday I'd seen her and not when I was six. You see, I'm an orphan. An orphan in the muggle world and I'm the youngest of sixteen. Yeah, I know what you're all thinking, 'Well somebody got busy for a while, eh?', but that's not really it.

My mother had been one of the most powerful elders, my father was the most powerful. But Voldemort knew how powerful they were and he wanted our clan in his side. We all obliged, which ended in a devastating war which almost whipped out our race. The Elders. There are barely any left besides me and my brothers and sisters; when war happened we all separated and got put in different places. Some of us went to The Muggle World, some stayed in The Wizard one. But our prophecy says that one day... One day we will be back together and go against the dark forces to try and safe our world. And I honestly can't wait for that day to come.