Chapter 4- Meetings and Sortings

Astrea's POV

We all turned around.

There were three boys in front of us. Two of them looked like bodyguards pressed on each side of the boy who spoke and they both had their arms folded in a menacing looking manor. They were both pretty plain looking with dark hair and eyes; The exact opposite of the one who talked.

He, the leader looking one, had a lanky quite tall figure; he looked at about a height of 5'10. He had very light blond hair and beautiful looking grey almost emotionless eyes, though I could see some emotions swimming through them trying to be undetected. He was also wearing an all black suit and had his hair gelled back subtly.

He moved his head and looked over our group, "Pot head, Weasels, Mudblood- and who might you be?"

He looked at me and I saw something flicker in his eyes but as soon as it came, it went.

I decided to use my given title as I knew the that he most probably thought of himself as a higher leveled being, calling my new friends those taunting names and the unforgivable insult, "I am Astrea Devine, Princess of the Elders."

And with my head held high, I continued, "And, if you find something wrong in my friends, you are welcomed to leave. I will not try and stop you."

With that I stepped closer to my group.

"Well, a Princess like you should find that company like them is never necessary, but I'll leave. Just because I can't stand being with Blood-traitors and Mudbloods." With that he and his two nut heads of bodyguards slash friends left following like lost puppies behind him.

"Cowards." I mutter and look over to the group.

"Hey, don't I have to go get my maggi-maggigy-wand now?" I smile.

"Yeah sure, just take George and Fred with you. We have to go get some other things." Harry smiled and Hermione then added,

"George, Fred, do not loose her. We'll meet in an hour at your father's place. We're staying there overnight and going to Hogwarts after. Bye!" Ginny waved and they left nonetheless afterwards.

"Well-"

"You heard them-"

"Gotta take the Princess off to buy her wand." They both finished together and each grabbed one of my arms.

Once we got to Ollivander's, the supposed best wand making wizard's shop, the boys opened the door for me and I muttered a quick 'Thank you' shuffling in quietly.

"Oh, you must be Princess Astrea! I've been waiting quite a while to see you. I still remember the look on your brothers and sisters' faces once they found their rightful wands. And your mother's quite unique, with Oak wood, Dragon heart string and elf hair, eleven inches and three quarters long."

I looked over at him in curiosity, he knew my mom?

"Well, um, how about you try this one. Just give it a flick. Nine and a half inches, Oak wood, White Albino of the Southern Dragon heart string and quite bendy."

I flicked it and the books in front of the twins collapsed almost getting them on the way. Mr. Ollivander quickly snatched it out of my hand and gave me another, which ended in an absolute disaster as well.

After twenty seven tries, I lost all confidence of finding the right wand for me.

"Possibly... Perhaps, this one?" Mr. Ollivander took out a very dusty box from under the counter, not even going through anywhere to find it. It looked as if he was waiting for someone specifically to get this wand and it was as if I had been attracted to it just by the mere thought.