Chapter 16

Roman's P.O.V.

After hearing what my love had said, I was going to kill him. Ruin him.

~

The day I came back to work I waited for him to get here, and I told him to come to my office ASAP.

I took of my blazer, and my tie, and waited for him.

The door opened, and I saw him step in and close the door.

"Did you need any-" I didn't let him finish, before I had already drew my hand back and punched him in his nose. He fell back, but saved himself, landing on his but and hands.

I stood above him and delivered blow after blow. Kai fought back as well, getting some hits off of me.

Barely any hits compare to me.

Five minutes later, Kai had blood all over his face, and my lip was busted and  a scratch on my eyebrow.

I grabbed him by his collar and hoisted him up a little.

"Never in your life, ever touch Gwen again. And If you do, you gonna somethibg far more worse that my ass whoopin." I said to him aggressively.

He just laughed. I looked at him crazy.

"So this is about that bitch." He said.

"She not a bitch."

"Okay then... Well that hoe."

I punched him again, and moore blood came from his mouth.

"She ain't no hoe either." I said back to him.

"Just one thing though..." I glared at him harder.

"Watch out for you family. You don't what's going to gappen when your not there." After that, he laughed a little, and then passed out. I felt paranoid, now that he had said that.

I called somebody to get hom and his stuff out of my office, and I drove home as fast as I can, hopping my family is okay.

~~

Gwen's P.O.V.

Roman made me stay at hone for the week while me and Wolfe settled in. His room is right next to ours, and there is a door that connects both of ours together.

We both were watching reruns of one of my favorite shows (Backyardigans) in Wolfe's room.

Out of nowhere, I heard the front door slamming and closing, and stomping coming up the stairs.

I grabbed Wolfe, and hid him under his bed. Roman was smart enough to instal a safe room under Wolfe's bed so when in danger he can go in there, so he can be safe.

I grabbed the pistol from inbetween his matress and held it to the door.

What? He can lift the matress by himself so ha can't get to it.

The door opened and in came Roman, running up to me, holding me by my waist, and kissing me passionately. I lowered the gun and put my arms around his neck.

He ended the kiss and took my face in his hands. He sighed in relief.

"Baby what's wrong." I questioned.

"I felt like something had happened to my family, so I came back home early." He said. He pecked my lips again.

"Okay baby you can come out now." Wolfe crawled from under the bed and ran to Roman, resulting in him picking him up and holding him tightly. Roman had closed his eyes and leaned his head on Wolfe's slightly, embracing him.

I quickly took out my phone, and I took a phote of them, and looked at it.

Then I had gotten a message from an unknown number.

"Babe, come look at this." He set Wolfe down, and came to me, and wrapped his arms around me lightly as he saw the woory on my face. Then I showed him the message.

Nice family eh?

Scrolling down, I gasped.

See a photo of us together, not even 2 minutes ago.

__________________________
Im back!! Sorry once again... I literally didnt update in months I think. I just some major writer's block, and I was stressing over my AP classes so....

I also made another BWWM story and A fanfiction is you are intrested in KPOP.... so go check it out.

Vote

Comment