Prologue

~ 3 years ago ~ (Picture of Kai Ambers^^^)

It was around 6:37 p.m. Today, one of my co-workers and I hung out today. Going to Starbucks, Shopping for some clothes, and just having fun. We both started to get tired, so we started to leave. She dropped me off at my home, and I thanked her for today.

I walked up to my door, and got out my keys to my house. I started to hear noises from inside.

I finally got the door open, and walked in. My living room was a mess. There were lots of beer and alcohol bottles around the couch, and on the coffee table. I was already mad because the only one that was home was my boy, Kai. We had been together for 1 year now, and surprisingly, we didn't have sex yet.

I made fast, long strides to our room. I started to slow down when I heard the noises get louder and louder.

Noises?.... more like moans...

I tiptoed to our door and I was cracked open a little, just for me to see what's going on. Then, I froze in place.

Oh Hell No.

I bursted through the door, and they both sprung from each other. Then, I noticed that he was fucking my now ex-bestfriend.

"You got 2.5 seconds to get out, or Imma throw ya' out myself." She tried to explain her self me but i just push her out the way and closed the door, after I heard the front door close.

"Look-" He got cut off by me, slapping and punching him. Tears started coming out, and stream down my face.

"You. Cheatin'. Ass. Bitch. How. Could. You?!?!" With each word, there was a punch. I didn't give him a sevond to answer when I started to talk again.

"Get out..." I said almost calmly, and pointed to the door.

"But babe-" I repeated my self, getting louder. He finally got out of the house with my following. I had to make sure he didn't take my car.

I let him see my car today, ok?

I walked back inside and flopped on the couch, not knowing what to do. Then, I started bawling my eyes out.

After maybe 25 minutes, I decided to go out and let off some stress. I went upstairs, took a shower, and got dressed in a black maxi dress, and I must say, it looked good.

I walked out tye door, and drove to a club that was 10 minutes away by car.

When I got in, sweat, sex, and alcohol filled the air. I made my was to the bar, and order me a drink. I bought about 6 more drinks, and Slow Motion by Trey Songs came on. I finished my drink and got on the dance floor. I was in my own world of dancing, when I felt warm, large hands on my hips. I didn't care, and just kept going. When the chorus came up, I grinded up on the mystery man.

" You want another drink beautiful?" A deep voice said, next to my ear. I turned slightly, to look at the mystery man's face. His parent should get paid to have a man this fine.

I nodded. After my last drink, everything else was history.

~~~~~~~~

After that day, I woke up in the man's bed. I raced to get out of there and went home. Kai tried calling me, but i blocked, and ignored him. I met this gurl, Jay, and we hit it off, and became bestfriends. Jay and I moved to California, and started anew.

That day, I didn't know I was carrying The Billionaire's Baby in my stomache.

____________________________

How was the prologue?

Comment

Vote

Bye bye