Chapter 10

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Come on Wolfe, you got to put on your shirt. Yo daddy gone be here in 10 minutes."

I've been chasin this boy for 2 minutes trying to put a shirt on him.

"Ight Man. If you don't put on your shirt, no burger king then." Wolfe stopped, and turned to me.

Yep. Got that ass.

Wolfe love him some Burger king, like me.

After putting on his shirt, I checked the time.

2:59 pm.

Someone knocked on the door.

I went to the door, and opened it, to see Roman.

Damn. He just to fine.

"Are you gone keep looking at me, or am I going to come in?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and let him in, closing the door after him.

I led him to the living room where Wolfe was sitting watching more Tom & Jerry.

Roman's P.O.V.

Gwen led me in to what seemed like the living room. There was a small boy, with dreads in his hair.

My son.

"Man come here." Gwen said to him. He turned around and looked at me.

He do look like me... I think.

When he got up to her, he was still looking at me.

"Man this is your daddy." She pointed to me. He looked at me, then her, then back at me and smiled. He ran to me and opened his arms so he can hug me.

I hugged him and lifted him up in my arms, and he laid his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes just for a second, and put my head on his.

"So, what ya'll want to do today?" I opened my eyes and saw Gwen sitting on the couch.

Did I tell y'all that Gwen was looking good, even in regular clothes?

"I wanna play games with daddy." He said.

She started turning on the Wii U, and he wanted to get down so I set him down, and he grabbed my hand, and guided me to the game.

10 minutes later, we were playing Just Dance 2015, and I suck at this game.

I lost to my son, and my baby mama.

Damn.

"You mad?" He said to me , laughing.

"No."

"Yea he is." Gwen joined in.

"Man whatever." We stopped playing and for the next few hours, we watched movies, and played even more games. We kept playing until 'Man' got tired.

Out all this I still don't know his name. Wow.

Gwen took him to bed, then she came back and we started to finish Jumping the Broom.

"What's his name?" I asked her.

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Wolfe." I told him. He nodded and continued to watch the movie.

Then out of nowhere, I felt Roman's hand touch my face, and turned my head in his direction. Before I could say anything, he kissed me.

I was shocked at first, but then I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss, and minutes later, I was out of breath so I pulled away. He started sucking on my neck. I softly moaned. A minute later, he stopped, and kissed me again.

Then I notice that I was sitting on his lap. I started grinding on him, and I felt him get hard.

He stopped me, and looked at me.

"We can't do this with our son in the house." He told me.

Damn. I forgot he was here.

"Your right." I got off of him and sat next to him.

"I guess I'm fonna go now." He got up and started heading to the door. I followed behind him, and opened the door for him.

Before he walked out, he grabbed my waist and pulled me on for another kiss. His hands got down to my ass, and he squeaked hard as hell.

He trying to start something I swear.

He pulled back walked out the door.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow Ms.Brown." He said smiling, and closed the door for me.

I bit my lip, sighed, and to the bathroom for a shower. When I looked in the mirror, there was a big ass hickey on my neck.

Really?

I took my shower, and went to bed, thinking about my baby daddy.
_____________________________

Comment

Vote

Bye Bye (._.)